Author: JFenix

White America’s Unshakeable Confidence in the Police   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-23 21:13:20 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-7-22 10:20
lol  what about the 'undisciplined behaviour' of white males?

How is it that people think white p ...

I'm just referring to the statistics which do show more violent crime by black males. I'm not saying that this isn't partly due to inequality.
Without World Government we are DOOMED.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-24 17:43:13 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-7-21 21:21
Police reform is never going to happen.  It doesn't matter how many blond, white women die over noth ...

Don't be so hard on your own kind, look at this picture carefully.
Blacks are every bit as racist as white USANians, except the former is more obvious, overt and brutish while the latter more covert and underhanded.  It's not institutional, rather, it is ingrained.

For you white USAnians, I cop it from your TSA at the airports, every time, from blacks and whites, and I have had garbage thrown at me by blacks to the utter jocularity of white girls giggling and calling me racist.

MiniAppleShoot.JPG

Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-24 19:14:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by emanreus at 2017-7-24 21:42
Ted180 Post time: 2017-7-23 21:13
I'm just referring to the statistics which do show more violent crime by black males. I'm not sayi ...

re;  to inequality.

Big stick US want to build a wall to keep Mexicans out ...

Police in the US state of Texas have arrested a truck driver whose vehicle was found in a Walmart car park with dozens of people in the back of it.
Nine men had died inside, and 28 others, including children, were taken to hospital.

They were inside the trailer in San Antonio without access to air conditioning or water while outside temperatures hit 38C (100F).

Police say they believe the incident is linked to people smuggling.
San Antonio is a few hours' drive from the border with Mexico, and the US immigration department is trying to establish the victims' legal status.

Why is the US building a wall if you can drive a 18 wheeler full people legally across the border?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-25 10:46:26 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2017-7-24 17:43
Don't be so hard on your own kind, look at this picture carefully.
Blacks are every bit as racist  ...

She would lose her identity if she were to stop blaming some for a problem. She only thrives if there are guilty people to hunt down. First she always bashed people as being "anti-American", now she is the worst anti-Usanian who hates normal folks, people who defend her home country for example.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-25 14:15:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-25 10:46
She would lose her identity if she were to stop blaming some for a problem. She only thrives if  ...

I don't see JF like that.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-25 15:56:04 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2017-7-25 14:15
I don't see JF like that.

All honeymoons are short-lived. I wonder what rocky path the two of you are going to tread on once she has become more normal again... She is not going to be anti-Usanian forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-25 20:45:36 |Display all floors

re...

This post was edited by cestmoi at 2017-7-25 20:46
seneca Post time: 2017-7-25 15:56
All honeymoons are short-lived. I wonder what rocky path the two of you are going to tread on on ...

Yes, you did say on other threads I was anti-Usanian.
Did you not?

Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.