Author: JFenix

White America’s Unshakeable Confidence in the Police   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-23 09:20:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-23 09:08
... but the cop did not willingly kill her and he did not target her for her race or foreign na ...

He didn't even identify his target.  That goes against every police training and procedure in the book.  He heard a noise and starting unloading on the first person he saw.

Police like that do us more harm than good.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 09:43:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-23 09:08
... but the cop did not willingly kill her and he did not target her for her race or foreign na ...

His lawyer is now suggesting that she 'may have been on drugs' when the incident happened and is seeking to see if there was anything in her system.

This lady was a yoga instructor and a spiritualist.  She only ate organic foods.  She did not do drugs.  But this is what they do.  They'll try to find anything on the victim to make them look responsible for getting themselves all shot up.  

Luckily, she has no past record.  If she had, anything she had ever done would of been plastered in the news to make her look like she somehow deserved to die because of a 7 year old shoplifting charge.

It can't be excused.  

The only reason this kind of behavior exists is because what Ted had said.  White people are afraid of black people.   So they don't care if they get killed.  If people like Justine dies, well that is just 'collateral damage'.

Its sick.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 11:48:47 |Display all floors
Cops

The Dallas police and the secret police were complicit in the murder of the senior most white of the day, JFK.  Gary Wean has written that the whole OJ Simpson media feeding frenzy was to whip up racial hatred. OJ was probably innocent but has been in jail for a long time. Polanski however requested the termination of his unfaithful white wife and the LAPD and the media obligingly found white patsies.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-23 12:33:21 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-7-23 09:20
He didn't even identify his target.  That goes against every police training and procedure in the  ...

When will you rant about CRIMINALS, just common criminals, such as the millions of indeividuals your cops have to put up with every single day???

The police are trying to make YOUR life safer and what do they get from people of your kind?

And then YOU HAVE THE NERVE to demand that U.S. law enforcers or soldiers help a corrupt African country's police in dealing with their felons...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 18:12:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-23 12:33
When will you rant about CRIMINALS, just common criminals, such as the millions of indeividuals  ...

I thought I explained it.  

They are not making me any safer.

We have the largest incarceration rate in the entire world.  We throw people in jail more than any other country.  We have more of our population behind bars than anyone.

What has this done to reduce the crime rate?  It hasn't.  It doesn't.  It produces more crime.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-23 19:51:16 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-7-23 18:12
I thought I explained it.  

They are not making me any safer.

You have the "largest incarceration rate in the world" and you are not capable of making the correct inference from this?

It is very obvious to anyone else - you are one of the most dangerous publics in the world. That is borne out by your high manslaugher rate not including shootings of civilians by police.

In addition, there are all these elderly busybody ladies like you who put new "crimes" in the book that keep the police vigilant and busy arresting your compatriots: leaving a child unattended as you do your shopping in a mall - it happens to totally innocent and uninformed foreign visitors.

You are a society full of suspicions and everyone wants their neighbours to be prophylactically jailed. Many succeed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 21:11:15 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-7-22 19:02
We tend to judge the white population as if they are all in the middle class.  The poor white tras ...

I agree with everything you says here. Particularly that white people do forget that the majority of black people are middle class and law-abiding. I'm not sure how much the "war on drugs" is motivated to repress minorities. I tend to think it's become a self-perpetuating "industry" to employ cops, guards, and produce revenues for corportions who build and operate prisons. I'm in favour of the government providing low-cost drugs to proven addicts to reduce their need to steal and to destroy the criminal market for drugs. Addiction is an illness. I remain tough on all organized crime and violence (probably much tougher than conservatives). Eg: Being anti-gun, I'd instruct police to deliberately kill anyone resisting with a gun. I think this would scare many criminals away from guns. I also interpret the Second Amendment as applying only to an official "militia" - which was the original intent. I would seek to imprison the leaders of the NRA. I believe that properly liberal governments must smash all the bullies.
Without World Government we are DOOMED.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.