Author: voice_cd

What do you think about China's PLA?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-23 01:51:50 |Display all floors
They never smile

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 01:53:21 |Display all floors
waterdroplets Post time: 2017-7-23 01:15
You are wrong. The PLA is the pride of the Chinese people, and indeed the world. An army to mainta ...

In determining our respective positions (or reasons for those) toward PLA, you could also ask yourself this:

What should PLA do wrong, in order for you to NOT categorically congratulate them on a job well done? How many more misdoings would have been required? Ot would you congratulate them anyway, no matter what?

Meanwhile, I can ask myself what should PLA do before I can view them as compenent entity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 01:59:56 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-7-23 01:40
It is not jealousy, and it doesn't affect my happiness either way how PLA performs. I am just st ...

Please remember that no country is perfect. The important point is that its government IS actively taking actions to improve the lives of its people. If the people are happy, the leaders' lives are easier and happy too. They work hard for the people, and the people will appreciate them and repay in kind. China's leaders and office-holders are highly qualified and intelligent people, That is why you see a successful China today. today.

Singaporean leaders are very highly paid, based on market salaries, to attract the best 5-7% professionals in their fields to serve the relevant departments, without temptation of corruption - to benefit the people and country. The country is successful and its people are happy.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 02:00:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chinaman2017 at 2017-7-23 02:04
Jaaja Post time: 2017-7-23 01:40
It is not jealousy, and it doesn't affect my happiness either way how PLA performs. I am just st ...

Which coutry do not have corruption? Corruption is not China's monopoly.
For the PLA, you cannot poison the well by criticising some bad guys. Are you saying all American cops like to kill civilians?
If you are to pick a bad guy out of a crowd of a thousand guys, you surely can get it.

Your comment is always correct that a bad guy must exist within the thousand group. Sure, your comment is always correct.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 03:47:42 |Display all floors
waterdroplets Post time: 2017-7-23 00:57
Are you?

Your a parrot
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 05:31:26 |Display all floors
waterdroplets Post time: 2017-7-23 00:55
Newton's 3rd law - every action has an equal and opposite reaction - neutralize and stabilize {:1_ ...

Very clever!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-23 08:26:34 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-7-23 02:00
Which coutry do not have corruption? Corruption is not China's monopoly.
For the PLA, you cannot po ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.