Author: tenderloin

Now India wants to talk,well keep pressure on, don't talk and diffuse with them   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-8 13:09:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tailorsas at 2017-8-9 08:08

Not a good thing for Chinese brand phone manufacturers.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 08:40:26 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-5 10:04
We Chinese faces terrorism as well. It or they  are called Chinese Turks. And Chinese Turks are br ...

my question was - If you have experienced war or terrorism first hand?

of course we all are victim of terrorism which is the worse form of fight..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 14:34:32 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2017-8-9 16:40
my question was - If you have experienced war or terrorism first hand?

of course we all are victi ...

"symondsez Post time: 2017-8-9 16:40
"my question was - If you have experienced war or terrorism first hand?"
Are you dumb or something, Symon?

I mean if it is such that an attack on any member of NATO equals an attack on all of NATO; and, if the well known remark "any attack on The United States of America, i.e., the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon" equal an attack on all of America; then...

"equally true are the CIA "instituted" Rebiya Kadeer terrorism of Xinjiang, the CIA/Intelligence-Bureau-India "instituted" secessionists terrorism of '08 where hundreds of Hans were hacked to death, womens raped, and properties destroyed or torched equally an attack on Chinese everywhere, i.e., Chinese both at home and overseas so why the double standard you put on my country, and my people, for being victims of terrorism exactly as you?

Again. Are you dumb or somthing, Symon?

I mean what a "SNOB"!!!!!'mm

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-11 05:10:50 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-10 11:34
"symondsez Post time: 2017-8-9 16:40
"my question was - If you have experienced war or terrori ...

Edison, if I may give some advice to you for a brief moment. You are arguing with a real "Chinese" who actually lives in China and is a gentleman compared to a crook like you.

Not all Chinese hold extremist view like you. You are a disgrace for all Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-11 08:55:47 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-10 13:10
Edison, if I may give some advice to you for a brief moment. You are arguing with a real "Chinese" ...

Traitors. Chinese tank mans. We have lots SOB's like that in our midst. Like I said, if he's our tank man, I hit the throttle and I talk later. To me, King and country comes first.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.