Views: 11567|Replies: 33

is Kate the new Diana?  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-21 03:31:14 |Display all floors
with my respect to both
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-22 18:18:18 |Display all floors
Agreed, but I did not like to see Kates family grabbing Royal seats at Wimbledon!!
The royal box is normally reserved only for royals only
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-7-27 09:36:52 |Display all floors
Kate is so average for a princess. I have %$%$ed hotter chicks and Im not the prince of England. What the hell is Williams problem? But Diana was uglier. The English royals have terrible taste in females.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-27 20:58:58 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-7-26 20:36
Kate is so average for a princess. I have %$%$ed hotter chicks and Im not the prince of England. Wha ...

I have %$%$ed hotter chicks

So you paid the $100.00 for a good looking prostitute.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-7-28 09:34:39 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2017-7-27 20:58
I have %$%$ed hotter chicks

So you paid the $100.00 for a good looking prostitute.

I am a pretty good looking guy you know. And the older I get the more attractive I seem to get. Kinf of like George Clooney. I as just thinking about this before I logged in you know. I am far more attractive than the princes of England. Its not hard for me to %$%$ a chick hotter than Kate. I wouldnt be shocked if you told me that you could. She is not very attractive. She has a strong jaw and she looks overly English in a bad way.

And what brothels do you go to anyway? $100 for a good looking prostitute? You wouldnt get half an hour with a good looking hooker in Australia for $100. Seriously - where do you find these cheap good looking hookers? Do you live in SE Asia or something? Can you really find a truly good looking hooker in SE Asia anyway? I have my doubts. A good looking hooker in Australia is closer to $300. And yeah I have %$%$ed plenty of them that are hotter than Kate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-28 19:46:12 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-7-27 20:34
I am a pretty good looking guy you know. And the older I get the more attractive I seem to get. Ki ...

Thanks for sharing that

Shows everyone what you are.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-28 20:41:42 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-7-27 20:34
I am a pretty good looking guy you know. And the older I get the more attractive I seem to get. Ki ...

Men who pay for prostitutes are more likely to commit rape: Sex workers seen as disposable by many who use them.
Researchers questioned 200 men about their attitudes towards prostitutes
Those who paid for sex had less empathy for women in prostitution
One man compared his time with prostitutes to a disposable coffee cup

Men who use prostitutes display characteristics that suggest they are more likely to commit rape and other aggressive sexual offences, according to a new study.
Psychologists found that men who pay for sex have less empathy for women trapped in prostitution than those who do not pay for sex.
They claim to have found parallels in the attitudes of men who use prostitutes and those who at risk of committing sexual offences.

.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3218593/Men-pay-prostitutes-likely-commit-rape-Sex-workers-seen-disposable-use-them.html

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.