Views: 1390|Replies: 14

Have you ever tried Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatment? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-20 09:06:03 |Display all floors

As a Chinese, I wonder do many foreignerslike traditional Chinese Medicine Treatment, like acupuncture and cupping (or ventouseor Jiaofa? ) I have a French friend and he has been in China for 3 years and he told me he lovesChinese culture and he came to Chinato learn acupuncture. I was really surprised that he actually learns it! I havenever try one of them actually. It looks like it hurts so much, especially thecupping!

What do you think? Have you ever tried anyof them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-20 09:07:00 |Display all floors

American swimmer Michael Phelps with the cupping marks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-20 09:07:49 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-20 09:09:57 |Display all floors
When I baidu the pics of acupuncture and cupping... The pics make me sick...Eww

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-20 13:32:29 |Display all floors

Although acupuncture is listed as a Chiense therapy it is not unique to China.

It was apparently known to ancient Europeans long before they got in touch with China; a mummy discovered about 20 years ago in the Italian Alps and preserved in an extremely good condition thanks to glaciers was determined to be 5300 years old. The mummy has been examined for everything; the health status of the man when he was alive is pretty well known.

To the astonishment of the experts, he was found to have pin marks such as you would see on the skin of a person who had received acupuncture treatment.

The efficacity of acupuncture, however, is still a matter of research. Patients often make positive comments but medical records seem to be less sanguine.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-20 13:33:55 |Display all floors
Sallywrj Post time: 2017-7-20 09:09
When I baidu the pics of acupuncture and cupping... The pics make me sick...Eww

Don't allow that to happen!

The sights in any hospital ward can be revolting, no matter whether the hospital is in Singapore, Guangzhou or Sydney.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-24 21:10:32 |Display all floors
I have yes
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.