Author: katsung47

Gas attack in US [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-8 08:07:19 |Display all floors

189. Poison food in super market (12/16)

I have no drive license. (see "64. My Brother in law was targetted".) Food was brought home by my wife. So I went shopping myself by bike. But soon it didn't work too. I still felt the above symptoms. Did they poison food in super markets I went? ( I went to several markets.) I did a test. There is a super market I rarely go because the price is extremely expensive there. (e.g. the egg is 2.60 to 3.25 a dozen compare 0.99 a dozen in Chinese super market, vegetable price are twice or triple expensive) I bought some food there and made a meal. It worked. None of the above symptoms appeared. Which means they go crazy to poison food in super market I frequently go.

How did Feds do it? I found they particularly poisoned the food I used to consume. For example, Tofu and egg, vegetable and fish are the food I bought everytime. I noticed the brand I used to buy was in scarcity. Usually there are bunch of boxes of Tofu in cabinet, piled up high, now the brand I used to buy were only four left when I came. There were 20 column rail of egg, now most were empty when I went there. Or only two fish left which I used to buy. Left me little to choose. They force me buy from limited quantity which were poisoned food.

Another tactic is to lure me in with low price. I have no income so I always buy the cheapest. Once in Chinese super market they marked the cheapest fish even cheaper. It was 1.19 a pound, it marked: "Special today, 0.99 a pound if not fry." (They have a fry service, and I always asked that service) I at that time was aware of their tactic and didn't buy. But I was puzzled at "no fry" mark. Why? I thought it was probably the poison on fish would spread into oil and made my fish not much poisoned after fry. Also it would pollute the other fish asked for fry service.

I tried next time. I picked up two fish and called for service. There were three salesmen with no customers at that time. The one I called for was reluctant at first. He watched at the other two men. The two turned their sight away. One hurried to find some clean work to do and another just walked away. Same scene like what happened in sandwich store 10 years ago. (see "182. Sandwich") The nearest salesman had to attend me. When I told him to fry it, he handed the fish back and said, "it's too frozen to fry". This never had taken place before. All fish are in same cabinet and always covered by fry service. I knew why and just left.

All these happened in recent months. When they failed in other way, Feds aggressively increase the poison dose and distributed the poisoned food to me in a rogue's way. What if other people bought the poisoned food? They don't care. Though the dose was increased, it won't kill instantly. That's one advantage of "slow poison". I don't know if the salesmen knew these fish were poisoned or not. But at least they were told not to fry some kind of fish. (The kind I used to buy)

Because of their strange behaviour I think these salesmen knew me (someone showed my picture to them? Or alert them a few minutes before I arrived at super market?). I don't go to super market often except these two months.

I now have to abandon normal food I used to have and try some other variety randomly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-21 01:32:11 |Display all floors
201. Excitant (2/1)

In early 90's, there was a short period my sisters and my mother came to San Jose to have dinner with my family. It was unusual because in Chinese tradition young generation should visit old people. I used to go San Francisco to visit my mother, not they visiting me.

One day after dinner in restaurant, I went to pick up my car. No body was in parking lot. In a quiet situation, I found I was in an excite mood which I had never felt before. Recalling my relatives repeatly asked me about the information of my friends, even tracing whereabouts of classmate of my primary school when we chatted in dinner, I suddenly realized I was poisoned by excitant which made me talkative. Obviously Feds manipulated my relatives to ask question they interested to squeeze more information from me with the help of excitant.

I had no secret to talk about but I did talk a lot of story of how Feds detect people which I think they don't want others to know. So such kind of re-union was soon stopped.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-2 07:07:25 |Display all floors
202. Malvo's confession

In DC sniper shooting case. When Lee Boyd Malvo was arrested, he kept his mouth shut up. But in an interrogation a week later, "Malvo was talkative, smiling, even bragging in response to indirect questions from investigators, sources said."(S.J.M.N.)

In another report from "Virginian-Pilot":

"MALVO SPOKE FREELY ABOUT KILLINGS, GUARDS SAY JUDGE PONDERS WHETHER TO BAR ACCOUNTS AT TRIAL

By TONY GERMANOTTA, The Virginian-Pilot
L July 25, 2003

Quote, "Malvo had refused to talk to investigators, invoking his fifth amendment rights, his attorneys argued.

On his first day at Supermax, Malvo would only gesture and point, Stracke said. The next day, when Stracke came by to check on him, Malvo pounded on the plexiglass window of his cell and pointed to a fish dinner that Davis had on his desk.

Malvo, a vegetarian, was not eating the regular prison meals. They had been giving him salads, Stracke said.

After being given fish to eat, , Malvo opened up."

"The guards testified that Malvo said he was particularly proud of shooting Franklin because he had to hit her as she stood between a pair of posts. He told the men that he ``took her head off.'' "

You can see Malvo opened his lip after he was lured to a dish specially prepared for him. (Though article said it was a dish of guard.) And Malvo's talk didn't make sense even guard thought Malvo was exaggerating.

Malvo's behave showed he was medicated (or in another word, poisoned) by something to talk. Under the influence he was forced to talk as much as he could, even exaggerating. It was possible an excitant or something unknown for outsiders which force the victim losing control of mind, behaved unusual and doing something exaggerating with imagination. It's a tactic intelligence used to do to squeeze information from their target.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-15 08:05:49 |Display all floors
203. Iowa surprise

Howard Dean is a target of insider group because he is the one who fiercely anti-war. Dean lost Iowa primary. His rate from the leading one dropped to the third place, (16% vs Kerry's 38%) It was unusual, consider 75% Iowa voters are against war. It can be viewed as poll result was manipulated by intelligence.

And to suppress Dean more, they seemed using same tactic to vilify Dean. Dean likely was poisoned by some excitant or something influential on his sentiment in the meeting before Iowa Primary. Dean behaved extreme excite that night. Media (which are under stronghold of inside group) took the chance to propaganda Dean was "lunatic", "crazy"....

Intelligence covert work was largely used in campaign if you still remember Water Gate scandal. Especially by inside group who controls Feds. Here is another recent report:

Republican caught spying on Demo
Thursday 22 January 2004
Senate Panel's GOP Staff Pried on Democrats

WASHINGTON -- Republican staff members of the US Senate Judiciary Commitee infiltrated opposition computer files for a year, monitoring secret strategy memos and periodically passing on copies to the media, Senate officials told The Globe.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/012304A.shtml

Iowa surprise is not a surprise for me. It was only another example of how Feds abused the power to rig an election.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-29 07:53:06 |Display all floors
216. Poison tap water (3/29/04)

When the food was poisoned and symptoms were observed, I always changed the food to identify which one was poisoned. Then threw the poisoned food away.

In later Feb. and early March, for more than a week, I found the colour of my urine kept being in red. I couldn't identify the source however I changed the food. At last, I concluded it must be something very basic I had to have everyday - water. I went to super market, bought a bottle of water. It worked. The urine colour turned into plain yellow from red.

After I found the water bought from water store was poisoned which caused bone-ache, I abandoned it and turned into tap water. (see "187. Drinking water ") Now they even poisoned the running water. How do they confine the poisoned water to my residence, I don't know. But certainly it's great advantage for them to do so when most, if not all, the houses in communty are all their property.

What water the rest of my families drink? I noticed they stopped to buy bottle water and turn back to the water which is bought from water store. I don't touch it because I don't want Feds switch back to poison that water again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2 DayEarlier 08:26 |Display all floors
217. Create a heat climate

While I was testing if it was water being poisoned, start from 3/7, bay area was attacked by an unusual heat wave. In consecutive 11 days, almost everyday the temperature broke the history record. The titles always being "Bay area records broken"

3/8.(S.J.M.N.) "Record warmth blankets region",
3/9. "San Francisco made it to 82 degrees - blistering a 112-year record high of 78 set in 1892.
3/11 "82 degrees, in Moffett Field, San Jose, old record 76 in 1946"
3/15 "10 records broken and 3 tied", "Oakland downtown, 81 degrees, old record 75 set in 1972."
3/19 "Among the records broken Thursday: King city 92, (old: 87, 1960)"

And you can see that when they broke the record, it was not a degree or two, its a big leap 5 or 6 degrees higher than the historical record.

I think it was a tactic to push people drink more water. For me, which meant Feds wish me to drink more poisoned water.

The economic and political situation doesn't allow the interest rate to stay low for such a long time. To finish my case to release their real estates property, Feds even poison the tap water and created a heat wave which never had happened in history that newspaper said the spring is coming a month early.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.