Views: 847|Replies: 11

What do you think of the sharing service in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Recent years has witnessed the prevailing trend of the sharing service. Bike Sharing, Bed Sharing, Umbrella Sharing, Car Sharing...so on and so forth. It is warmly welcomed by people in China, but unfortunately, the sharing system does not going on well. Many bikes are occupied as personal use, and many broken.  However, most people still look forward to continue to have this service. Have you ever tried this service? What do you think about it?
20161205112352_3511.jpg
18b20001700cd165c824.jpg

Use magic tools Report

19f30002e5e3c2137051.jpg

sharing cars

Use magic tools Report

focus_5a_0cb81982_a758_490d_8c81_e992433c5ce9_0.jpg

sharing beds

Use magic tools Report

20170531101510_2702.jpg

Sharing umbrellas.
We have this umbrella service in our school. Umbrellas are placed in canteens, libraries, dorm buildings, and teaching buildings... It is really convinient when you forget to take yours with u. However, at first 600 umbrellas were placed in campus. Few months later, 550 of them are gone! This is so bad! And I was so angry when i  heard this. I think this kind of sharing system is really great for us, but we have to come up with some more strict ways to regulate these items.

Use magic tools Report

This post was edited by lionstar at 2017-7-17 23:06

[size=29.0672px]Bike Sharing, Bed Sharing, Umbrella Sharing, Car Sharing...so on and so forth."
[size=29.0672px]

[size=29.0672px]not to forget most profitabel share-biz:
[size=29.0672px]

[size=29.0672px]3w.share-my-mistress.cn.darknet
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
I was at work the other day ( I work as a cleaner at a highschool ) and the pretty hot sewing teacher sees me near admin and asks me if I am going to room some number that morning. I said - Is that the sewing room? And she said yes. And I said no because I had already cleaned that room during my afternoon shift the day before. The pretty hot sewing teacher had to go to a meeting and her room was at other end of school. Her sewing room is a demountable and the heaters must be turned on manually, you can't set them on a timer to come on automatically. So yeah I had already done her room and I didn't particularly want to walk to it to out a heater on for her even if she is pretty hot. Anyway, in the moment when I'm thinking ' The rooms only 200 metres away maybe, and I'm not super busy, maybe I could walk down and put the how sewing teachers heater on for her, but then I realized that I was being a super cuck to even consider doing such a thing. And then I thought about how Chinese people can't seem to walk 200 metres without riding a pushbike. And I laughed to myself. Maybe if I had a pushbike with me I would have ridden it to the sewing room to turn the heater on for the hot sewing teachers. Do you think I would be allowed to take a pushie to work with me?  

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
# But I had already said no before considering it for a brief second. After me saying no I wasn't going to sewing room she still tells me that she wanted to ask me to put heater on for her. No. So super cuck is probably a touch strong. I may have done it if I had a pushie with me to ride the 200m or so.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.