Author: ceciliazhang

What's your favorite breakfast?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-17 17:42:13 |Display all floors

when british pork is allowed in to China, I will be enjoying our own traditional English breakfast. But the Guangdong breakfast for me, is still the best anywhere in the world
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-17 18:59:59 |Display all floors
Brasilian and German look the best. Others are more or less horrible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-17 19:02:16 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-7-17 11:42
when british pork is allowed in to China, I will be enjoying our own traditional English breakfast. ...

British food exports should not be allowed anywhere. How many examples we need of animal diseases and other violations?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-17 19:03:26 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2017-7-17 19:02
British food exports should not be allowed anywhere. How many examples we need of animal diseases  ...

All in the past..
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-17 20:43:12 |Display all floors
My favorite breakfast is cereal, toast with jam and butter, fresh fruit and coffee.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-17 21:01:17 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-7-17 15:28
CHINA: Traditional breakfasts vary based on the region, but dim sum, small plates of food prepared i ...

Comer on, you as a CHINESE ought to know that DIM SUM is CANTONESE and not common in the north.

I like dim sums as snacks, not as breakfast. Dim-summing is a great way to while away a whole morning.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-17 21:01:48 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-7-17 15:28
CHINA: Traditional breakfasts vary based on the region, but dim sum, small plates of food prepared i ...

Comer on, you as a CHINESE ought to know that DIM SUM is CANTONESE and not common in the north.

I like dim sums as snacks, not as breakfast. Dim-summing is a great way to while away a whole morning.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.