Author: tenderloin

To control Indian ocean, China needs stealth fighters on Carrier and 095 SSN [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-18 13:45:04 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-7-18 13:44
The same reason why China angry with India. China thought it can bully small country into submissi ...

The world is beginning to wake up to the Chinese criminals
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-18 13:45:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by manoj10 at 2017-7-18 10:45
edisonone Post time: 2017-7-18 10:36
What about your Mom, Manoji? I mean do you know who she is or who your Dad is?

Your family is hanjian Edison. They chose to leave Mother China into the arms of Western nations. I have no intention of talking to hanjians.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-19 10:42:06 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-7-18 13:36
What about your Mom, Manoji? I mean do you know who she is or who your Dad is?

You don't live in china
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-19 13:32:05 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-7-18 13:45
Your family is hanjian Edison. They chose to leave Mother China into the arms of Western nations. I ...

You don't even know what you talking about.

Notable persons deemed to be hanjians

Wang Kemin (1879–1945), who collaborated with the Japanese during World War II and helped to establish the pro-Japan Provisional Government of the Republic of China (or North China Autonomous Government). After the war, he was arrested by the ROC government and tried for treason but committed suicide before his trial ended.
    Demchugdongrub (1902–1966), commonly known as Prince De, a Mongol leader who collaborated with the Japanese. He was installed by the Japanese as the head of state of Mengjiang, a Japanese puppet state in Inner Mongolia. He was arrested by the PRC government in 1949 and charged with treason but was pardoned later. As he was an ethnic Mongol and not a Han Chinese, some feel that he should not be deemed as a hanjian.
    Wang Jingwei (1883–1944), a Kuomintang politician and former close aide of Sun Yat-sen, who advocated peace negotiations during the Second Sino-Japanese War. He set up the pro-Japan Reorganized National Government of China in Nanjing with the help of the Japanese.
    Zhou Fohai (1897–1948), the second-in-command of the Wang Jingwei government Executive Yuan. He was convicted of treason after the war and sentenced to death, but Chiang Kai-shek commuted his sentence to life imprisonment. He died of heart and stomach problems in jail.
    Chen Gongbo (1892–1946), who served as the head of the Legislative Yuan of the Wang Jingwei government. He fled to Japan after the war but was extradited back to China, where he was convicted of treason and executed.
    Kawashima Yoshiko (1907–1948), also known as the "Eastern Jewel", was a Manchu princess raised in Japan, who spied for the Japanese in Manchuria. After the war, she was arrested and convicted of treason and executed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-19 16:16:50 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-7-19 07:42
You don't live in china

He is Canadian who swore the oath of allegiance to the British crown

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-19 16:20:19 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-7-19 16:16
He is Canadian who swore the oath of allegiance to the British crown

We had a local politician that is Chinese stripped of his political office, Australian citizenship and deported to China because he was caught swearing an oath of alligence to China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-19 20:43:54 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-7-19 16:20
We had a local politician that is Chinese stripped of his political office, Australian citizenship ...

No politician should be allowed to have dual citizenship...  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.