Views: 57371|Replies: 51

To control Indian ocean, China needs stealth fighters on Carrier and 095 SSN [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-17 14:44:43 |Display all floors
Decisively control Indian ocean , China needs stealth fighters on Carrier and 095 SSN submarine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-17 15:12:53 |Display all floors
Why does China in the Indian Ocean ?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-17 15:14:30 |Display all floors
By your logic Ronald your father and other American aircraftcarriers can be in the South China Sea
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-17 16:38:21 |Display all floors
Your mom will be ashamed of you tenderlion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-17 17:24:11 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-7-17 16:38

I hear Bhutan has requested the assistance of the Indian military to stop and prevent incursions by the Chinese military on its terrority

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-17 17:24:58 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-7-17 16:38

Her dad the USS Roland Reagan will be dissapointed as well

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-17 22:47:19 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-7-16 23:12
Why does China in the Indian Ocean ?

Why does China 「in」the Indian Ocean

My Dear Mr. Apu Nashasapeenmapetilon, while I know that "Chinglish" is a language that defies all grammatical laws and structure of the Aussie Anglo language, but, does the same lacking of language rules apply to your language as well? Which is "Hindi'glish" that is???

Keep out of this Manoji. Your racist mentality not requestec here ...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.