Views: 3831|Replies: 6

Do you like Crayfish? It has became a famous dish in China. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-13 10:56:58 |Display all floors
Do you like Crayfish?  Some farmers have make a lot of money by feeding Crayfish in China.
Walter Chang from Shenyang

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-13 23:03:23 |Display all floors
ask our member " RENREW ", he is in the aquaculture-biz
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-14 10:47:16 |Display all floors
In summer before sunset, you can have a cup of beer and some crayfish and have a cool summer.
Walter Chang from Shenyang

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-17 10:17:14 |Display all floors
I like caryfish match with beers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-17 12:21:15 |Display all floors
Belinda_GS Post time: 2017-7-17 10:17
I like caryfish match with beers.

Before that; China also had four kinds of indigenous authentic crayfish: the Northeast Black lobster, Nanjing black lobster, historical crayfish and black lobster...
In 1988, China's first export of Hubei Province, after decades, crayfish as one of the most popular aquatic products in the European and American markets, has become China's freshwater production, processing, export, the main force in foreign exchange earning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-20 11:13:46 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-7-17 12:21
Before that; China also had four kinds of indigenous authentic crayfish: the Northeast Black lobst ...

, thx for your sharing....I had taste for cryfish in Anhui Province, when I visited my primary schoolmates, I found different cooking methods for cryfish..... people enjoyed those with beers.... a kind of enjoying way after work.... sit around the table, drink beers, have dishes of cryfish.....

When I was a child, my grandparents told me,  kids can become smart when eat more seafoods....., when I was young, I doubted... when I growed up... I felt it sounds reasoanble, when I am getting ages, I doubted again.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-20 11:45:03 |Display all floors
Belinda_GS Post time: 2017-7-20 11:13
, thx for your sharing....I had taste for cryfish in Anhui Province, when I visited my p ...

You're welcome,

I believe children living in harmony with their parents won the lottery early.
Grandparents wisdom is far ahead of modern learned ones.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.