Author: SherrySongSHSF

Sick Of The Heat? Vacation spots where you can cool off [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-13 11:27:19 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-7-13 11:18
Only in Wulon at this time of the year...
yesterday I was working outside for 3 hrs sweating my b@ ...

I am glad that you still have your balls.Haha.
You can go to northern area of China where it is much cooler.No matter how cool Wulon is, it is still located at sourthern area.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-13 12:20:34 |Display all floors
Five years ago we went on a road trip to Arxan (A-er-Shan), Inner Mongolia, in the summer. It's a small town in the northeastern part of Inner Mongolia, not far from the Mongolian border. Lots of snow in the winter and cool in the summer. I understand it is the training ground for the Chinese national cross country skiing team. This area used to be volcanic and there are still many hot mineral springs around.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-14 10:33:56 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-7-13 09:50
Chongqing Wulon is another beauty if you want some cool weather. Around 5 hrs by car, you can enjoy  ...

When I lived in Shenzhen, my apartment was just a five-minute walk from the Xianhu Park which backs up to Wutong Hill. Wutongshan is 944 meters high, a truly towering giant over the plain in which Shenzhen has been built. I could hike up to the top within 1.5 to 2 hours. It was a truly scenic walk through a forest of deciduous trees, always in the shade of tall trees.

When you reached the top a cool breeze from the sea would caress your face. It was not exactly cool at this altitude but it was certainly 5 degrees less hot than in downtown Shenzhen, say, 29 degrees compared with 34.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-14 15:16:14 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-7-13 11:27
I am glad that you still have your balls.Haha.
You can go to northern area of China where it is mu ...

I like the cold weather so I will choose northern parts in the winter
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-14 15:19:14 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-7-14 15:16
I like the cold weather so I will choose northern parts in the winter

Then you shouldn't be living in Chongqing now. Changbaishan is a good place to go, it has amazing scene.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-14 15:41:47 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-7-14 15:19
Then you shouldn't be living in Chongqing now. Changbaishan is a good place to go, it has amazing  ...

i'll look it up later
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-14 15:44:52 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-7-14 15:41
i'll look it up later

I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.