Author: tenderloin

Indian intrusion a wake-up call, China too slow to supply Pakistan j31 [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-21 10:16:04 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-7-20 23:34
No. That is not why you guys are there... "You guys are there because CIA, [ in collaboration with ...

Do you come to this Forum because nobody can see your stupid face which in real life has been told uncounted times what an ugly cretin you are?

Only in the CD Forum can you pretend to be a knowledgeable commentator, albeit one with dictatorial tendencies.

Only a dictator like you refuses to learn the facts that might disprove your beliefs and assumptions.

So you better refuse to learn the truth, isn't it?

That is your choice, though; I won't allow you to bend my will.

On Bhutan I have read more than you apparently have.

As well as about India.

The standoff there really is between the Chiense aggressors and the Bhutanese defended by India.

What are the Chinese doing in TIBET? Usurpers. Imperialists. Invaders. Thieves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-21 10:19:55 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-7-20 15:17
I never lie, because no-one pays me to make fake news...

However; the Brits by  dividing colonial ...

Ahg right, blame the Brits for the various incompatibilities among the peoples living in the Subcontinent.

The Pakistanis were pretty happy to get a country of their own next to India at that time; so the Brits did not have to split a "nation" into two - they never felt as a united community.

They even split up again into Bangladesh and Pakistan. So much for the dream of a "united nation".

If you are not a liar then you are at least a demagogue, a very ignorant demagogue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-21 10:51:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-20 18:10
Have you finished taking a dump?

I know what's inside your bowels.

Hehe... You are funny, Senie...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-21 11:17:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-20 18:16
Do you come to this Forum because nobody can see your stupid face which in real life has been to ...

Wow! Now I'm  [ A  DICTATOR ]... I mean hoe convenient.  And all of it because I jump in in  supported my people, which is reasonable my opinion.  O'h!!! You know! Much like how you would stick up for the people you feel indebted to thick or thin when you should have stood up for your heritage? What you are engaged in, my friend, when you badger my people like that is that you are exercising the very thing you are accusing me of, dictatorship that is, at least that's what the definition of "DICTATOR" is supposed to mean in the English dictionary -- imposing on others that is....
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-21 12:07:11 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-7-21 11:17
Wow! Now I'm  [ A  DICTATOR ]... I mean hoe convenient.  And all of it because I jump in in  suppo ...

Well, it is always a MISATAKE to JUMP IN IN blind SUPPORT OF ONE'S OWN PEOPLE. Sometimes one's own people MAKE BAD MNISTAKES and it is your duty to point this out and to lead them back on the path of virtue.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.