Views: 2127|Replies: 24

How to post tasty stories on the CD? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-6-27 14:21:46 |Display all floors
The following is a real story that is so tasty that I have told it to many groups on different occasions! -------

Mr. Liu was one of my colleagues and his former classmate Tom from the County Education Bureau wanted to shake hands with him, but he hesitated for the reason that he had just killed fish to prepare meal!  Tom laughed and said:"It is a good chance for our hands-shaking since that would be 余味无穷!" All people could not help laughing for Tom's smart reaction and humor!---------Why?

In chinese, 鱼(fish)and 余(the remaining)have the same same pronunciation (Yu).   ‘余味无穷' is chinese idiom which means “The left taste will last for a long time!"   Tom's word "鱼味' -------the terrible smell of fish is hard for you to wash away and get rid of the hands! --------The clever man used double-meaning phrase to amuse other people!

I wish my threads here in the forum are as funny as this story!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-28 09:30:24 |Display all floors
Different nations have different sense of humor since one saying goes like this: Your meat maybe poison in Tom's eyes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-28 09:45:07 |Display all floors
The following is another joke that I heard yesterday:
On the construction site, the workers often fool each other to release the heavy burden of the building job. Tom said to Smith: "I have helped you for the whole morning, would you like invite me to dinner?'    Smith replied:"It is easy! After work  (咱们去最好的饭店看吃包子的!---------- let's  go to the best restaurant to watch others eating steamed dumplings!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-29 10:59:41 |Display all floors
Low taste of joke does not mean "tasty"!  Real good articles should be those from which you can benefit something and you do not feel reading is waste of time!
I am ready to look for interesting topics to share with friends!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-29 14:00:43 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-6-28 09:30
Different nations have different sense of humor since one saying goes like this: Your meat maybe poi ...

If it is poison please give seneca a fat juicy steak

Thank you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-30 01:20:02 |Display all floors
DustbinHoffman Post time: 2017-6-29 14:00

U lost, he is vegetarian
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-1 18:34:43 |Display all floors
DustbinHoffman Post time: 2017-6-29 14:00

Yes, Seneca is a great friend who is interested in hot-taste topics and has made some wonderful comments on my threads!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.