Author: ceciliazhang

Will China become a leader in clean energy?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-6-29 08:25:57 |Display all floors
China is already the King of Solar and has been for many years yet the idiot Elton Iron Man Musk gets all the attention. Why? Because of US hegemony. USA uses its media to give American interests an unfair advantage in the global economy. It is good to see Europe $%$% them on google monopoly but much more must be done. All major US corporations are virtual US SEOs. The capitalists that own the US government own these companies. It is wrong and the global community must put a stop to these American $%$%s.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-29 08:37:34 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-6-29 07:49
Oh, yes...14 years and they still don't know why they're called stupid laowais.

Only stupid Chinese call old China hands "stupid laowais". There are far more stupid Chinese than old China hands...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-29 08:40:41 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-6-29 08:25
China is already the King of Solar and has been for many years yet the idiot Elton Iron Man Musk get ...

China is "the king of Solar"? Who crowned it that? How was the nomination arrived at? Here is an example of a leading country: in Germany private households can generate solar power and feed it back into the grid. They get paid to do that.

But in China everyone pays to receive elecvtric power generated by a monopolist who does not care about the inconvenience he causes you when one of the frequent blackouts occur. And much of the power is generated in cola-fired power stations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-29 08:42:47 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-6-29 00:35
Probably if you can find some of his posts not bashing China

I wrote a thread about the wonderful supply of fresh fruit year round not so long ago... Right now it is lytchee time. yummy, yummy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-29 08:45:43 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-6-29 00:43
HE certainly has a deeper paranoia than anybody else.
Give an idiot like him a wide berth, this i ...

Ah, Wrinkleface again... long tie m know C yoo! And when you come back here you cannot avoid giving birth to a new idiot. This is how you reincarnate from Lonely Hound to Lemononthecunt...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-29 08:46:47 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-6-29 00:44
It appears you know little about senecAss.

I assure you out of my omniscient wisdom that nobody knows me as well as I do. You don't even come close to knowing me as well as the nearest lamp post here does.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-29 09:51:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chinaman2017 at 2017-6-29 09:54
lionstar Post time: 2017-6-29 00:46
what can I say....Chinese learned a lot from him and me, but after 14 years in CN I learned almost ...

I may say it's related to one's attitude towards learning. If a Chinese is not willing to learn from the others, he still dont learn anything. You remind me of the thread that Chinese students dont integrate.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.