Views: 1871|Replies: 16

How to win? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-6-19 04:54:38 |Display all floors
Everyone wants to do well on something. But how to win? Our Chinese character 赢(that means "winning") may reveal the mistery way leading you to the success!

(Now, I am quite excited in the early morning to tell Chinese story with cellphone!)
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-19 05:40:48 |Display all floors
Each Chinese character seams like a painting and you have different feelings every time you have a close look at it!   赢 is one of the most complicated Chinese characters and I can offer you several versions of explaining to the same word!  Do believe?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-19 06:13:25 |Display all floors
亡 means "dead, die " ;
口 is "mouth" or "one person";
月 is "the Moon", but here it should represent "your body" since almost each of the characters related to human body has 月 as one of its components;
贝 is seashell that was the earliest money in the history;
凡 means"mortal" or "ordinary".

From the top to the bottom, how to understand it?
"To kill the enemy and get the money to live an ordinary life!"?

Maybe this exactly is the original sense of 赢, but it sounds bloody and unfriendly!

I dislike the note above!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-19 07:31:08 |Display all floors
About nine years ago, I buit a new house for my mother in the home_village after dad died since the old earth_construction one was too shabby for living. Now my own house in the town has been demolished by the government for tall building in the same place. Every day I have to spent two hours on wheels for busy work and I joke myself as begger who struggles for his goal with mortal mindset!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-19 09:59:24 |Display all floors
忙(busy) also has "亡" .  
(The first part of 忙 represents "heart" )
You are so busy that the heart is beating fast and as if it is going to die!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-19 15:48:50 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-6-19 06:13
亡 means "dead, die " ;
口 is "mouth" or "one person";
月 is "the Moon", but here it should represe ...

zour explanation is a thought-stimuating exercise. Go on! It is truly fascinating.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-19 18:07:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-6-19 15:48
zour explanation is a thought-stimuating exercise. Go on! It is truly fascinating.

"zour"=your?

Anyway, thanks for your appreciation that is great encouragement for my writing!

A picture is equal to one thousand words and each Chinese character needs a wonderful composition to describe! That is why we Chinese are proud of our traditional culture! But at the same time I also think this is a kind of shortcoming compared with English since it is so hard to get true their meaning and it is extra burden for Chinese students!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.