Author: ceciliazhang

Is tearing up books a good way to relieve stress? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-9 21:32:08 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-6-9 15:06
Team up with seneca means your intelligence level will be hugely challenged fatdragon~~

You are a catastrophic apostrophe to this thread.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-9 22:09:56 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-6-9 18:44
Yeah, my father will be very angry if I throw away useful books.  I also hate to waste - waste money ...

One of your first words to me were, don't try to endear myself to you.

Is that what you're trying to do here, endear yourself to me? LOL

I want to ask you something, would you be so kind as to explain it to me? Why do Chinese women especially, freak out when I try to talk to them online? But then so I see them freaking out and think they don't want to talk to me, so I stop trying, and then they get mad? What is this about? So I leave for a while, then maybe a few months later, I visit them, and they are actually happy to see me? But then they act again like they don't want to talk to me. Anyway, it's all over now, but it's a mystery to me that I wish someone could explain.

Hang out with good people, and you become a better person. I remember my Asian surroundings when I was very, very young, they didn't really teach you to be good, you know. It was actually quite bad. Then I met the white Americans, and they are good people, and they set a very good example in how to be good. At the time you don't realize it, but you see it when you look back. So there aren't really any bad people....people mostly are sheep and behave as others behave. ...If you grow up in a bad surroundings, it is hard to change until you see something better and try to change yourself. ...But as an adult, if you were taught well, you won't change because of the society anymore....The society can only shape the young. ...The old change according to their will.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-10 10:04:02 |Display all floors
thundercats Post time: 2017-6-9 17:28
why do you recycle these questions? are you out of ideas, or are you looking for some specific answe ...

China has a centuries-old tradition of tearing up literature... The founder of China did it, a recent leader did it, and China's youths do it every year.

Did you know Chinese are the people who read the fewest books? the fewest among all the peoples.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-12 21:19:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-6-10 10:04
China has a centuries-old tradition of tearing up literature... The founder of China did it, a rec ...

Who is the founder of China? Mao? I don't think I want to talk about that man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-12 21:23:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-6-10 10:04
China has a centuries-old tradition of tearing up literature... The founder of China did it, a rec ...

Asians don't really like to read. Like, in N. America, I could bring a novel with me to enjoy at the beach, and it's normal. I tried that in Japan, and people were whispering and looking at me, saying, omg, she brought a book to read. After that I was feeling so self-conscious I couldn't read anymore.

But they do read the newspaper.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-12 21:24:59 |Display all floors
thundercats Post time: 2017-6-12 21:19
Who is the founder of China? Mao? I don't think I want to talk about that man.

No, the king of Qin, namely Ying Zheng who then morphed into Qin Shi Huangdi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-12 21:27:19 |Display all floors
thundercats Post time: 2017-6-12 21:23
Asians don't really like to read. Like, in N. America, I could bring a novel with me to enjoy at t ...

Chinese don't read if they can help it, you are right. Theiraversion oreading is in shrp contrast to the love for books in France, Italy, Germany.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.