Author: SEARU

How to get the spirit of language? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-6-7 08:51:14 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-6-7 03:31
Learning myths

Your opinion is fresh! Fairy stories and cartoons may be welcomed by kids who can learn language with pleasure! Even for adults, myths might release you from the awful reality that is a good atmosphere for you to get the language spirit!  ???
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-7 10:05:06 |Display all floors
Dracarys Post time: 2017-6-6 21:23
of course you gotta know the basic meaning of words and where and when to use them then you would kn ...

Yes, your words are plain, neat and correct!

It is enough for us ordinary people to understand the meanings of basic words and freely use them to think and communicate with others for work and daily life! ----------Schooling should be helpful to form such ability. But In China we often see some books are written in a strange way that is beyond children's  comprehension!  Kids are asked to recite too many ancient poems which are hard to understand even for adults!-------------Human should be trained in natural way in class on language just as some English dictionary does!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-7 16:44:16 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-6-6 16:06
I would think to encourage genuine enjoyment in reading or studying is essential.  If it is only res ...

I think you have hit the target! Yes, everyone should learn new things in light way. It is lucky for students to communicate with the book-author with little headache!  I felt unpleasant when heard that teacher asking his pupils to memorize something without any condition for exam!

In class, everything should goes in a logical easy way that is fit for kids‘ accepting ability. It is important for teacher to make children become active on the topic and let them have a good think and then offer you a nice description according to their imagination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-8 07:36:12 |Display all floors
Keep learning can make you get the spirit of a language!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-8 09:37:22 |Display all floors
空谷幽兰 Post time: 2017-6-8 07:36
Keep learning can make you get the spirit of a language!

Thanks for your feedback information first! But I don't think your idea is 100-percent correct!
In English one old saying goes like this: "Always working without rest makes Tom a dull boy!"  Chinese students waste too much time on memorizing a lot of basic facts which are called ‘knowledge’ who are weak on thinking-ability!  So learning how to think should be the main aim of our education since computer is more powerful than human on traditional knowledge-learning!

A good reader should pay much attention to the logical connections of the charters of a book. Why is the author right or wrong and how to prove your idea?

You may benefit more from if  two people are quarrelling about something rather than they have a daily dialogue!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-11 21:57:19 |Display all floors
Language is 語言 in Chinese.  言 means "speaking" which lower part 口 is mouth; 吾 is "I" (五 means "five" and 口 is "hole" and "The five holes" represent your whole face including two eyes, two noseholes and one mouth!  So in ancient China people called themselves 吾 instead of我.   The later is "A hand with sord_like weapon in it "  )   although both of 吾and我 mean 'I, me or myself"!

In this way, the shapes of 语言 (language) tell us language should be used to talk about yourself!  In other words, your article ought to come from your heart and there is no need to repeat others' things!

It is more important to catch speaker's soul than reciting empty theory!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.