Author: senoritazhao

Is a license needed to be better parent? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-19 17:45:45 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-19 14:55
Be short & concise on your speech seneca.  Do not try to sound like an 'educational expert' as if yo ...

I can't find your other post about cheese to reply to it...anyway.

Unlike you, my livelihood or life is not dependent upon the well-being of the Chinese government. Hence, I don't care about it. The advice I give, I give out of love for my Chinese civilization. It doesn't matter if there's anyone out in this forum to receive it. But I send my energy of love out, anyway. It helps the world.

In addition, changes for a better or worse society will be driven by the people, this is always the case. The government plays a very little role. As the saying goes, you can lead the horse to water, but you can't make him drink. It is the people that are most important. So even if I were to give advice, the last people I want to talk to, is the government. I would first go to the people....Geez.....Stupid people, stupid country, etc. Cruel people, cruel country, etc.

Secondly, food is life. Without good food, what's the point of life? And by good food, I don't mean expensive. A lot of expensive food out there is for rich fools. Of course, don't overeat, but good food is a must for a good life. It's like sex.

Cheese is not even food anymore. I'm so disappointed in you, tbh. I thought you were smarter. You are just part of the sheep. Sometimes you stick your head out and show you know a little more, but most of the time, you are just lost in the crowd.

Oh well. Good luck to you anyways. Cheers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-20 11:55:17 |Display all floors
People should not need permission to raise children.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-21 09:10:23 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-20 14:39
According to seneca, they do need permission before they officially become parents.  His logics alwa ...

You do need permission to marry, correct or not? Why then shouldn't you need permissioto procreate and add citizens that carry your genetic properties?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.