Author: ceciliazhang

Wedding photo without a groom [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-23 11:40:03 |Display all floors
moving story

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-23 15:36:54 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-5-19 17:28
No guests either ?

On the first day that New York State allowed same-sex couples to start the process to get a marriage license this week, Sandra R.and her lesbian partner Miriam S. had to make an "awkward" choice on the application form: Who was the bride and who was the groom?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-23 16:19:31 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2017-5-23 01:47
Sometimes I really wonder about some posters on this BBS.  Their lack of empathy and common good old ...

There is a sayings that goes like this"站着说话不腰疼/肉不在你身上,你凭什么说不疼“,which basically means ”Nothing is easier than fault finding/a guy can speak irresponsibly and sarcastically cause he is not suffering from the pain".Someone like that has little or no experience on standing in other people's shoes,he can say anything he like without having to take the consequences,cause he knows this is Internet.And I feel sorry for him because he may not have valued or been valued by someone,so he chooses to be mean to draw attention.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.