Author: ceciliazhang

Should drunk driving penalty be lessened?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-17 07:23:25 |Display all floors
A friend of mine woke up one morning after a wet night and was going to work as a painter, when he got out to his car it was mainly scrap and he had to start walking on foot to the workplace when he saw the traffic lights downhill at the intersection demolished and with the same color scratch that matched his car, anyway they put up new traffic lights the day after and then there was nothing more about that thing except he had to buy a new car.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 08:43:12 |Display all floors
I am sorry,who is gonna lessen drunk driving penalty?China?
I believe we all know how many people die from being hit by a car/truck driven by a drunk asshole,right?People get richer and richer now,they don't care about several thousand yuan.If you were in the parents' shoes who just lost their beloved child due to this,what would you think?Penalty is supposed to be warning, because in most cases,drunk driving may take 2 precious lives or even more.
Nowadays people don't give a crap about drunk driving,and they will be shaking and repenting after hitting a person.
There is always a silver lining when you feel terrible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 08:49:29 |Display all floors
Anyway,if China is really thinking about lessening the drunk driving penalty,the governor who proposed this must be drinking.He should be hit by a drunk driving for once and he will know what an idiotic decision he have made,and he will be sorry for those who lost their lives resulted from drunk drinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 09:56:32 |Display all floors
Drunk driving law lessened?

Absolutely NOT!
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. — Bob Dylan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 09:59:14 |Display all floors
The governor who proposed this must be drinking,and he should be hit by a drunk driver if he has no aware of how much damage can be resulted from a horrible car/truck accident due to drunk drinking,I can't believe CHINA is actually thinking about its practicability.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 10:07:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tailorsas at 2017-5-17 10:11

And to those who agree with this proposal,you should be in those parents' shoes for once who lost their beloved child due to drunk drinking.If you can feel the broken heart,the grief,the yearning for having his life back,you wouldn't have a single thought of lessening drunk drinking penalty.Many of those people suffer from mental distress,lost of hope,permanent trauma,and all these are caused by only a few cups....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 10:10:28 |Display all floors
Nowadays some people don't care about penalty no more,they are rich, a few thousand of yuan is fine by them,and they don't care about he potential threat to other people's life,neither.If China approves this,I will be one of the first to fight against this idiotic decision.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.