Views: 1547|Replies: 14

What do you think of ASMR? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-16 11:10:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tailorsas at 2017-5-16 13:36

ASMR(Autonomous sensory meridian response) is getting popular on the Internet,it is believed by some to sooth your nerves and help you sleep better,which can be illustrated in so many forms,such as whispering,turning the pages,food preparing,pouring a cup of tea,etc. Have you tried one of those and how did you feel?And do you think the ASMRtist who dresses provocatively can lead to better acoustic effect?
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 12:02:22 |Display all floors
I have never heard of the ASMR. But could you tell in details about it and where do you locate in?
Walter Chang from Shenyang

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-5-16 12:42:58 |Display all floors
Never heard of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 13:11:11 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-5-16 12:42
Never heard of it

you'll find some videos on youtube,some are good,the rest...
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 13:13:44 |Display all floors
zzxxll Post time: 2017-5-16 12:02
I have never heard of the ASMR. But could you tell in details about it and where do you locate in?

Okay,please check the detail introduction in the following comments↓↓↓
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 13:35:47 |Display all floors
The following information comes from WIKIPEDIA:
ASMR is an experience characterised by a static-like or tingling sentation on the skin that begins on the scalp then moves down the back of the nexk and upper spine.It is most commonly trigged by specific acoustic,visual and digital media stimuli and less commonly by intentional attention control.It's like a feeling when someone is reading and turning pages next to you,you have tingling on your scalp when hearing the sound of it,and it makes you feel good.Someone call it HEAD ORGASM.
You can see from many videos on youtube.In the video there are two microphones,which are considered as your left and right ear.The ASMRtist in the video performs acountic effects by whispering very close to the mic, and produces other stumuli by rubbing paper/fibre sleeve,brushing the mic,tapping the surface,writing on a piece of paper,etc.
ASMR effect can play an important role in clinical field,it is said that ASMR videos can induce sleep for those susceptible to insomnia and assuage a range of symptoms including those associated with depression,anxiety and panic attacks.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 13:46:35 |Display all floors
ASMR FLOW

asmr

asmr

asmr flow

asmr flow
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.