Views: 11171|Replies: 17

China requires all computers in school and state firms using Linux [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-15 17:12:54 |Display all floors
No Windows based systems allowed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-15 17:37:20 |Display all floors
Steve....can I call you Steve? It's because I used to have a friend in High School by the name of Steve Wang. Since you're a Wang, you remind me of him.

Anyway, you're like the old me. I used to think Linux was enough. It's not. You need your own hardware as well. China was slow to join the game. It's going to take a long time to catch up, and you're going to need a lot of talented people, that you are driving away abroad. ....Anyway, until you can rely on EVERY single piece of hardware being made in China, where you can control every single aspect of the production process, I would treat all IT systems as spyware. Linux alone is not enough. If you want to fight, it's going to be a hard road. So if I were you, I would concentrate more on spiritual development and the understanding of human psychology, so that you can build a society of good people. This is better defense against any possible attacks, than anything else that you may develop with scientific knowledge. Spiritual knowledge is far superior.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-15 18:39:54 |Display all floors
hi111 Post time: 2017-5-15 17:37
Steve....can I call you Steve? It's because I used to have a friend in High School by the name of St ...

It was the pace of computer software and hardware development that the problem was created.
Back then, it was too expensive for most hardware to keep pace with software.
Technology was not in phase for most of the time.
Soon, a new technology will be rising over the horizon. That will change computers again!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 00:30:51 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-5-15 18:39
It was the pace of computer software and hardware development that the problem was created.
Back t ...

> Back then, it was too expensive for most hardware to keep pace with software.

An interesting observation, and I agree with you. It surprised me that you are actually making some sense. lol

> a new technology will be rising over the horizon

What new technology?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 14:36:28 |Display all floors
hi111 Post time: 2017-5-16 00:30
> Back then, it was too expensive for most hardware to keep pace with software.

An interesting ob ...

Yes, the new technology has one important feature. It will try to use optical technology for data transceiving. Power consumption will be reduced drastically. At the same time, the drive to pack more power into a battery has taken a new dimension. A new material could allow electrons to be packed closely and discharge with less loss and does not heat up the system.
For software, many new languages are been experimented.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-18 05:39:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by hi111 at 2017-5-18 05:40
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-5-16 14:36
Yes, the new technology has one important feature. It will try to use optical technology for data  ...

You know, you actually sound intelligent here. And I wasn't expecting a reply, because Chinese here don't usually reply. And an intelligent reply surprised me all the more, because I'm not used to getting that here.

You sound like a broken record when you try to insult Seneca and you don't even make any sense then. You should stop doing that, it makes you look ....something negative. ...But actually I think you are okay at heart, and pretty nice. You try to be mean, but you don't sound like a mean person at heart.

You know, people already have their minds made up, you can't really convince anyone of anything. They believe what they want to believe. If they believe Seneca, then they are already inclined to think the same. Otherwise, it doesn't matter what he says, people don't care.

I just wanted to give you a response, but I want to leave now and don't want to come back. It was nice meeting you :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-18 12:06:48 |Display all floors
hi111 Post time: 2017-5-18 05:39
You know, you actually sound intelligent here. And I wasn't expecting a reply, because Chinese here ...

Frankly, you do not know that seneca smear China!
Please know that!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.