Author: ceciliazhang

24 Mesmerizing Photos Of Villages That Came Straight Out Of A Fairy Tale [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-17 01:27:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-5-16 10:28
Horribile dictu! "Village"? Bern???

You got that wrong too!

It is too bad that the author delights in presenting lots of pictures all the time, it requires research. However, then the captions should also be correct, that is part of research. Anybody can just look up photos on the Internet and then download.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-17 08:51:57 |Display all floors
1105852048 Post time: 2017-5-17 01:27
It is too bad that the author delights in presenting lots of pictures all the time, i ...

I know Bern very well and almost took personal offence at reading the word "village" applied to it. But I should be tolerant as Cecilia may never have read about the cities and villages she presented except in a recent photo collection.

I just found out at my own expense how time-consuming it is to post photographs in this Forum and to keep track on what one has already submitted. To write adequate captions is another major challenge. I have often complained about apprentice CD reporters who are too lazy to add any caption. Cecilia at least added one to each picture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-18 06:59:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-5-17 08:51
I know Bern very well and almost took personal offence at reading the word "village" applied to  ...

Yes, Cecilia is really trying to make good posts, and also to entertain the other readers in this forum.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.