Author: DesignedBaby

China Will Genetically Design Their Babies to Be Number One [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-15 15:04:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-5-15 09:24
Why not correct two extremelymisleading mistakes in the post you  quoted?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-18 05:36:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-5-15 02:24
Why not correct two extremelymisleading mistakes in the post you  quoted?

Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-18 08:03:09 |Display all floors
Jackle Post time: 2017-5-15 08:29
If all children of the world were put in the same enriched environment, we would all be equal, and ...

So we  would today have 6 billion men and women capable o making an atom bomb to destroy Hiroshima.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-19 14:58:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-5-18 08:03
So we  would today have 6 billion men and women capable o making an atom bomb to destroy Hiroshima ...

I think you and I can agree that the OP presumes too much, gives too much intellectual credit to China.  The collective goal of redesigning your very nature to fit a more scientific lifestyle and culture requires a certain collective intellectual level and personality profile that does not exist in China; only Israel possesses these qualities, and this is why I argue that Israel is in the process of speciation, where they are breaking off from the rest of Homo Sapiens and transitioning towards a more algorithmically complex mental state.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.