Author: senoritazhao

Should we protect dialact?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
hi111 Post time: 2017-5-16 01:38
I really have a hard time believing you're not Chinese, because you talk like one. You don't think ...

As far as I am aware I have absolutely no Chinese DNA and I am certainly not communist or aligned towards any political persuasion. Neither am I inclined to form a political party. However, from my perspective China is now a capitalist society and the name of communism has been retained for nostalgic reasons. I wasn't aware that China are spreading communism internationally these days. That would be almost as ironic as the USA spreading democracy.

However, I am sorry that you have such racist views towards Chinese people. Nobody is perfect but as a nation they are generally OK and the younger generation appear to be an improvement over the older generation so there is hope for the future. But if your racism is indicative of "good people" then there isn't any hope for the world so please 'enjoy' your bad luck or not as you see fit.

I think it is a bit late to block the GMO food as the damage has already been done but it would be fitting if we blocked the companies who bolster their sales pitch with lies, omissions and unsound science. Perhaps we could class their pitch as 'false news'.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-5-16 04:28
I had noticed that people always comment on communism and capitalism without knowing what they are.  ...

Shouldn't that be "sitting in our ferrari" if you wish to avoid the contradiction?
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

seneca Post time: 2017-5-16 08:44
The most perfect future will be when everybody has to acquire proficiency in one minority language ...

While I have always admired the Zulus I have always found the English language spoken in the Estuary accent to be adequate for my purposes since I have never met any Zulus. Still, I suppose I should be grateful that you hadn't opted for one of the Bushman dialects.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

seneca Post time: 2017-5-16 10:26
Wrong.

We all will speak ZULU plus three or four of our European languages. English may be one of ...

There is no sense in people learning more than one language. It will be just English and Chinese - and then just English.

And yeah with Arabs - the Middle East is going to be destroyed. They will all have to move. And both Islam and Christianity will be banned soon. 'Middle Eastern people are to be gotten rid of. Like the 'Europeans'. Both peoples are trouble makers.

Use magic tools Report

Ted180 Post time: 2017-5-16 03:42
If local dialects are very different, this will cause inefficiency and exact an economic cost. Peopl ...

or sign language when all else fails.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

seneca Post time: 2017-5-16 08:52
Many languages die out because of racism and imperialism. Tibetan for example is under dire threat ...
But if laws are enacted to wipe out languages that is barbaric and uncivilised.

But sometimes it is necessary to drink the medicine because the end result is preferable even if the taste is initially bad.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

HailChina! Post time: 2017-5-16 09:06
Things must he universal. We should all boycott stupid Americans until the agree to use the metric ...

Just boycott stupid Americans if you feel so incline but I was comfortable with the imperial system and had even grown additional fingers and toes.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.