HailChina! Post time: 2017-5-16 20:54
Im not even bi-curious either.

You probably are not even demi-curious.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-5-16 21:18:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-5-16 20:58

I am not. Demi Moore is an old hag with a man-jaw. And when she was younger she was plain as hell. And had a man-jaw. Bruce Willis is insane. He could have done a lot better. At least with Ashton Kutcher it was just pretend but Bruce Willis actually bred with that man-jawed had. Ick!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-5-16 21:22:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-5-16 20:58

And have you seen the offspring? internet search ''Rumer' Willis'. Good lordy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 07:39:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-5-16 20:52
I do not seek to keep an inefficient community such as you Brits inside the E.U. The insanity of b ...

Like he said..... blah, blah, blah

and it only took one language to express it without the need for any translators or interpreters, special needs grants or EU directives.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-17 09:04:27 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-5-17 07:39
Like he said..... blah, blah, blah

and it only took one language to express it without the need f ...

Blah blah. As I said: only people are "inefficient", not langguages. Make people more efficient. You Brits are Europe's most inefficient humanoids. some of you still think in terms of imperial measures such as "stone" and "miles" and "ounces", and all of you impose your mental inertia on the rest of the world who then has to do your learning.

I say: improve yourselves. Grow bigger ears and learn to fly. I am sure you can do that though you cannot change your sluggish mind.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 10:15:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-5-17 09:04
Blah blah. As I said: only people are "inefficient", not langguages. Make people more efficient. Y ...

So all these pigs that we see flying over the EU are actually just unelected European bureaucrats and federal sycophants adding sky writing to the confusion of communication.

(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-19 09:31:29 |Display all floors
It would be wrong to spend money and effort to extinguish a dialect or language. Similarly, it would be wrong to spend money and effort to preserve a dialect or language that was becoming less useful. Languages exist only because they are useful. Let some die a natural death.
Without World Government we are DOOMED.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.