Author: ceciliazhang

Is it appropriate to call the police to displine the unruly child?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-12 14:09:54 |Display all floors
Waste of limited precious public resources!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-13 22:29:31 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-11 21:29
You people are always 'stoned', sounds like that to me haha  BTW I learned it from movies.  Enjo ...

I suggest you not use phrases and words you learn from movies, until you can figure out exactly what they mean and under what circumstances it is appropriate to use them.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-13 22:40:13 |Display all floors
You mean my free use of phrases learned from movies may cause misunderstanding or even trouble right?  Just treat me a 6 year-old gal then nobody will feel offended.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-15 16:11:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-5-10 21:54
Is there a Mrs Austin? He keeps talking about his Chinese secretary and his own daughter but never ...

Please do not post about China unless you know the real truth.
Further, you said that you wanted to post your comments in Chinese, but till now you could not!
Please exit from this forum!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-15 16:18:38 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-5-15 16:11
Please do not post about China unless you know the real truth.
Further, you said that you wanted t ...

The Broken Record Is returning

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.