Author: ceciliazhang

Is it appropriate to call the police to displine the unruly child?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-11 07:18:07 |Display all floors
MichaelM Post time: 2017-5-11 04:18
The parent is responsible for the behavior of their children. They haven't conditioned their child i ...

Many Chinese have told me that dumping their child in a boarding school is, from their point of view, the most correct way of raising it in a homogenised national and moral spirit. Besides turning out a mass-produced standardised child, it is sure to relieve the parents of the troubles and pain of taking care of their progeny themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-11 07:53:39 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-5-11 05:25
She is too young for me, anyway it'ud be like slinging a Bratwurst in an alley these days

How young is that bratwurst? Is it still edible? I love bratwurts with mustard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-11 08:24:39 |Display all floors
Looks like we meet a mother who really don't know what to do ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-11 09:12:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tailorsas at 2017-5-11 09:14

Whose fault is it?If the mother doesn't play the damn phone all day long,I am sure the child will do the same by focusing on his study more.Nowadays,almost every child has access to a smartphone,why other parents don't have the same issue?
I once saw a woman playing her apple while waiting for her takeout in a fastfood store,which is about 6 or 7 minutes long,her child was so bored and said "mom",and just for once.This woman gave her child a cold stare and the child sat back quietly.
Now that is just a tip of the iceberg,this phenomenon exists everywhere including how my sister treats her child and uses "I am doing business" as an excuse.So everytime of my visit,I would talk and play with my niece cuz I think she must feel lonely and bored by just playing by herself.
This is why some children always talk to themselves and feel insecure,this is why some children behave badly like throwing things around the house because they want attention.So one sentence for the parents whose eyes are glued at cellphone screen 24/7,shame on you.
Now playing: This woman's work - Kate Bush♫♫♫

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-11 09:16:12 |Display all floors
MichaelM Post time: 2017-5-11 04:18
The parent is responsible for the behavior of their children. They haven't conditioned their child i ...

well put
Now playing: This woman's work - Kate Bush♫♫♫

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-11 09:26:57 |Display all floors
Parents with abused affection or education or no affections at all in their childhood would most likely to do exactly the same things to their children.  Seems to be an unevitable cycle from generations to gegerations in some families.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-11 11:00:29 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-5-11 09:12
Whose fault is it?If the mother doesn't play the damn phone all day long,I am sure the child will do ...

To see parents fiddle with their mobile phone in the presence of their children makes me angry.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.