Views: 5242|Replies: 50

Is it appropriate to call the police to displine the unruly child?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-10 17:00:42 |Display all floors
It is not unusual that parents tell their children if they misbehave, they will ask police for help. But a woman from Chengdu, Sichuan province went to the extreme by taking her seven-year-old boy to a local police station. She asked police to discipline the unruly child after she couldn't stop him from playing with his cellphone phone, which affected his studies. Is it okay to get the police involved in your child's discipline?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-5-10 18:40:26 |Display all floors
I can't see why this should even make the news.  Sometimes a trip to the cop-shop (Police station) will work wonders for a child, especially being lectured by a large burley copper in uniform.  It does however show that the grandmother was at her wits end with the child.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-10 19:42:51 |Display all floors
Sooner or later (in high school age if not sooner) visits to police station (and every other government office as well) should be part of compulsory education. I believe it would bring out better citizens.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-10 19:57:31 |Display all floors
Get Austin to pay the little brats a visit
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-10 20:43:03 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-5-10 19:57
Get Austin to pay the little brats a visit

He has told me that his hand cuffs are still not rusty because he has kept them in good use since he retired.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-10 21:12:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-5-10 20:43
He has told me that his hand cuffs are still not rusty because he has kept them in good use since  ...

With Mrs Austin?
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-10 21:54:41 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-5-10 21:12
With Mrs Austin?

Is there a Mrs Austin? He keeps talking about his Chinese secretary and his own daughter but never - to my best knowledge - has he mentioned a "wife" of his.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.