Author: linda_sun

Why did top Tsinghua scientist leave for Princeton?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-23 22:47:47 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-5-16 16:27
Forgive him,  don't even know J. Robert Oppenheimer is the "father of the atomic bomb" for leading ...

I don't know anything about bombs and weapons, but you can talk to me about spiritual stuff.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-23 22:58:57 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-23 22:36
I learn everything about the country from TV so far  When I were in high school, I had watched ...

Some people say you can't learn about countries from TV shows, but I think you can. It mostly show how people think and behave. Like, when I missed the USA, I used to watch re-runs of my favorite shows. You watch TV, it's the same in any country, right.

I think life is the same in any peaceful country. If you are happy where you are, you will be happy wherever you move to. And if you are not happy where you are, you will be the same wherever you move to. ..It seems like the grass is greener on the other side, but it is not. Fresh air is better in the US, but when you have lived in the US for many years, you will start to miss a lot of things in Asia that are not available in the US. That's life.

Like marriage, people in want out, people outside want in. Some people want to leave the US but can't. Others are dying to move to the US. That's just people searching for happiness in the wrong way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-23 22:59:49 |Display all floors
Sorry I am preaching again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-23 23:12:28 |Display all floors
phantomguy Post time: 2017-5-14 05:39
I think you will find that she has taken the offer in the USA because it is better for her life ov ...

Thats wot he gets paid for, just bashing China for a living.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-23 23:15:30 |Display all floors
Why did top Tsinghua scientist leave for Princeton?

cause I refused her dating

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-24 10:01:37 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-5-23 23:12
Thats wot he gets paid for, just bashing China for a living.

I thought we were talking about a SHE, Dee:rie...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.