Author: voice_cd

What does the Belt and Road Initiative mean to you?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chinaman2017 at 2017-5-19 18:17
seneca Post time: 2017-5-19 09:30
So you admit that China wants to be the top dog in world politics? It wants to set rules that the  ...

"The ingredients for making bread and butter is not democracy and human rights"
China never wants the west to change his political values so there is no way china sets any new rules for the world. Its is because china knows western political system is hurting their ownselves. China would rather like to see how such a system keeps on rotting their societies. And the final result is china's victory without firing a single bullet.

The western politics is a virus, and china is not offering any vacine. So please dont expect china would give you any comment or idea on your western political system, we dont want to save you for free.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-5-19 16:31
"The ingredients for making bread and butter is not democracy and human rights"
China never wants t ...

The rot has set in in China long, long before. It has caused your brain to malfunction and to write "China" with a lower-case "c". Democratically raised Westerners such as me would never make such a capital mistake.

Use magic tools Report

Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-5-19 13:47
Talk is cheap, influence rules. take is look how many countries participating in OBOR  etc.. too man ...

There is as yet no formal cooperation between countries on this new scheme. Bilateral deals have been struck for a long time and may or may not turn out to be essential parts of the new trade system. The only tangible novelty is the AIIB which was set up a year ago. All projects currently under construction were agreed on without reference to this Belt-and-Road scheme. The most notable may be Pakistan's harbour construction that will be an outlet for China and an importing point.

Jinping should study modern history. Only 36 years ago the Ayatollah Khomeiny overthrew the Shah in Tehran. Iran was being modernised and developed in a hasty way much as the Chinese want to develop their neighbours. The Iranian people felt alienated and the ruling elite was corrupt. Exactly this is the root of future causes of rebellions and revolutionary movements in Africa and Asia. The colossal debts that China burdens small nations with will lead to popular uprisings.

Use magic tools Report

If you dont know wot china is , thats your problem, C or c is of no importance. we chinese emphaisze on action and results, ignore BS talking. Fact is Fact.
The modern china is in 2017, while the modern west was in 1980. Thats the result china achieved. The west especially the media must start to work overtime to downgrade china so to slow down china's progress, however , they are too lazy to work overtime. Democratically raised Westerners means "barinwashed group" to me. Nothing to be proud of at all. Hopefully, I may see something like "individual thinking" for the west in my lifetime. The highest freedom in west is that people get their brains washed for free. I f ever buy detergent, I would prefer western brands, seems they are more effective, especially for washing brains.

Use magic tools Report

seneca is probably working for the west press. His pay depends on how negative stories to be made up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-5-19 21:39
If you dont know wot china is , thats your problem, C or c is of no importance. we chinese emphaisze ...

I fully understand  why you cannot be proud of being a Westerner. Don't worry -I more than make up in pride for your lack of it. You are nothing, I am everything.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Why should our Chinese bother to be a westerner seneca?!  We are happier on who we are now than ever.  But we observe, learn & improve ourselves.  Westerners are only mysterious in filling our curiosities.  All in all, people are only interested in finding out how normal species of us live, not low life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.