Author: senoritazhao

Can rich and poor people befriends?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-12 14:05:09 |Display all floors
senoritazhao Post time: 2017-5-6 16:41
Two classifications of rich and poor:

based on economic and social measures (financial poverty)

Today, the social divide widens greatly in China. In my circle of friends, no one seems to care who has more wealth but rather who has more knowledge and contribute through voluntary work to the community. In fact, our circle has friends from all walks of life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-12 18:24:55 |Display all floors
too few examples here especiall in china.before pick up this topic, we need to get the definition of how we call the friendship.the border is to make you clear to answers.where is the sheer friendship without mutual benefit?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-12 19:59:28 |Display all floors
Narrowing the topic down to whether poor and rich CHINESE can become friends, I would say: yes. Under the following conditions:

The young, attractive man is filthy rich. The young woman is poor and may be ofr average or even great beauty - she can easily befriend the rich young man.

He can hardly marry a woman who is both beautiful and RICH.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-13 09:22:43 |Display all floors
In the west, such people can hang out, but in Asia, it doesn't happen. This is one of the things the West is better at, and this is one of the things that you should copy the west, if you have the ability to do so. The main reason for this is, I told you long ago but you don't believe me, there is no such face culture in the west as exists in China and the rest of Asia. With face culture, you get everything that comes with it, including, financial and social status.

In Asia, people are always trying to show off how well they are doing, but this is not true with the westerners. For example, I feel really comfortable hanging out with white friends, as they don't care about my financial status, but even with Asian friends who grew up in the west, they are always trying to compare themselves to you. And often I really feel like if you are doing well, it makes them unhappy, but if you aren't doing that well, then it makes them feel good about themselves. So something clearly is wrong. Don't think that once you move to the west, you will be happy, if you don't know how to be happy now. This is even true for Asians born in the west. Not everyone, but many. Few Asians born and raised in the west even have white friends as adults.

I wouldn't say the best place for Asians is the west, but it is Asia, so please, please, please, people who have the power to do so, make Asia a really nice place so Asians can have a nice place to call home. I don't think Asians should be fleeing to the west for a better life, but Asians need to get their act together and build a better Asia for Asians, then enact laws like the "Whites Exclusion Act" (like what the west used to do to Asians and specifically US to the Chinese, Australia to Asians)...just kidding. China is in a really good position to do this, please don't let this precious opportunity go to waste.

I honestly don't know what is wrong with the Asians sometimes, anywhere in the world. It is annoying. It's like you can't enjoy friendship with no strings attached. Like the people here, I always feel like they want something from you, but they don't know how to just enjoy friendship.

I'm not racist, okay, but each race does have its own particular characters, and to say this is generally true is not racist, but it is realistic. To deny this is to deny the truth. For example, Asians can't kiss onscreen and make it look good. This is fact. Why call it racism? Asians can't dance as well as many whites and blacks. Fact. Just accept that people weren't created equal, but all people should be respected as unique and on their own journey in this world. Kindness and love should rule the world, while people should be allowed to be stupid, but no one should be allowed to be cruel. You can be intellectually stupid and still be kind, this is wisdom. So, I know many Chinese here don't know how to think, and you come across as stupid intellectually (sorry), but at least be kind and loving and forgiving. This is respectable. Many wealthy people are intellectually smart, but I wouldn't call them wise, and hence they are not respectable, because they don't care what effects the things they do have on society.

You can't control your level of intelligence, but you can control your behavior, and this will show up as wisdom or a lack thereof. So though you may be stupid, I really hope you get your act together, and learn to be wise. Learn to be kind and forgiving.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-13 11:03:22 |Display all floors
hmm555 Post time: 2017-5-13 09:22
In the west, such people can hang out, but in Asia, it doesn't happen. This is one of the things the ...

"Face culture" is so shallow! If you attain status simply because of what you own then it is a childish and simplistic culture. It deflects from deeper qualities to be found in people. And it is a brutal way of safeguarding the privileges that go with being rich: such people won't feel obligated to support the poor, the unfortunate. They do not feel it necessary to show solidarity. They can indulge their selfishness with abandon.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.