Views: 1051|Replies: 8

How American Democrats Can WIN the Next Election [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-5 09:23:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Anakuma at 2017-5-5 09:25

So far, Democrats can't find someone who would defeat Trump.  They got that Perez guy, but Democrats have lost many White voters due to openly being anti-White and supporting hate crimes against Whites and calling all Whites evil and racist.

Democrats need to chill out with this.  If they want to win, they need to show equal respect to all races, including Whites.  They need the White vote, and Blacks and Browns tend to be too lazy to come out and vote in higher percentages.  The Whites are needed to keep the Democrat Party alive.  

Get a White male to lead the Democrat Party for now: non-Whites still don't have enough demographic power.  And prosecute all hate crimes and expose it in the media, be it Colored on White, or White on Colored.  Let the Whites know that the Democrat Party is for all people and for the interests of all races, including Whites. If not, then the Whites will turn to extremism, such as the White Nationalist Donald Trump.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-5 18:15:17 |Display all floors
Awesome post, my friend!   Such pure logic: how can Democrats expect to win when they metaphorically give the finger to the whites?  If I was white, I sure as heck would not vote for Democrats, since they hate the whites and want to oppress them.  

Democrats need to love the whites, not more, not less, than the colored folks.  Currently, Democrats treat the whites like Mugabe did.  Not good if you want your party to succeed.  Love all races and bring forth a multicultural paradise.  And execute anyone who engages in violence, rape, murder, and armed robbery.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-6 05:11:29 |Display all floors
_Dragon Post time: 2017-5-5 18:15
Awesome post, my friend!   Such pure logic: how can Democrats expect to win when they metaphorically ...

Democrats are pushing the whites towards White Nationalism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-10 16:17:08 |Display all floors
Don't be hatin, sniff the paintin.  I love the whites, the blacks, and all in between.  Mr. Obama and da democrats should be about all people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-11 08:13:27 |Display all floors
Dr_Dre Post time: 2017-5-10 16:17
Don't be hatin, sniff the paintin.  I love the whites, the blacks, and all in between.  Mr. Obama an ...

Michelle Obama can legally run for President, not Barack.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-13 08:04:22 |Display all floors
ACupOfCoke Post time: 2017-5-11 08:13
Michelle Obama can legally run for President, not Barack.

Michelle was awesome, dude!   I hope she runs as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 18:31:03 |Display all floors
I heard that Hillary will be running against Trump in 2020.  Hillary is psychopathic to the bone.  

I want Bernie Sanders.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.