Author: ceciliazhang

Is it okay to teach your kids to fight back?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-4 20:38:11 |Display all floors
hi567 Post time: 2017-5-4 20:34
Hi again.

This is leading to nowhere so I don't want to engage you anymore. We could go on foreve ...

well you did say change our attitudes....
yes I am in china until oct/nov then heading back to uk
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-4 21:15:21 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-5-4 09:53
I don't believe the victim should be blamed. The bully will never stop until someone stands up and ...

And what are the ADULTS for? Children should not have to fight back; they should have unrestricted access to adults who can sort out such conflicts.

If children are encouraged to "fight back", who will have the courage to? Only the strong. Thus the defenceless children would be left hopeless. Children should not have to fight; they should find arbitrators.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 21:41:43 |Display all floors
hi999 Post time: 2017-5-4 11:31
Christ. I didn't say teach your child to be a coward and mope and tell no one. I'm saying, an eye  ...

First of all, my name is not Christ. Please don't equate me with fictional characters.

"Nope. They also stop when they are given the love that they really need and that is missing from their lives."

You have never been bullied, have you? If you had, you wouldn't be spouting your "love the bully" BS.

"Anyway, most people are paid to be here. I'm not. And I get no pleasure from doing this, so this will be my last post in this forum. "

ummm ... no. The only one that's paid is voice_cd ... unless you have proof and/or facts that the rest of us don't know about? Oh, and if you want pleasure, try your local "hair salon".
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-5 04:26:40 |Display all floors
yes of course ! Also to teach them what is right and wrong
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-5-5 05:01:59 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-5-3 15:28
Why not?
normally if you give one bully a slap they wont touch you again, but if there is a group of ...

My daughter stood up for herself and beat the $hit out of the bully school life became easier

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-5 10:59:05 |Display all floors
Damn skippy it is. Hit my kids and they gonna show you whats up. Don't want to get the beat down then keep your hands off of them. Teaching your children to fight back helps them not get abducted by strangers. As well to not be bullied. Never throw the first punch, always throw the last one!!
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-5 15:57:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by hi567 at 2017-5-5 16:02
cmknight Post time: 2017-5-4 21:41
First of all, my name is not Christ. Please don't equate me with fictional characters.

"Nope. The ...

I'll tell you a story about this mother whose son got murdered and they know who the killer is. Some people may not believe in psychics or the afterlife, but I do, and I know some are able to communicate with the dead. Well, this mother went to a psychic (I forget which one) and the son, through the psychic, told her to forgive his murderer, that he himself has already forgiven his murderer. Life is beautiful, and forgiveness is possible. This is true spirituality. Of course, if you want to live in a dog-eat-dog world that looks like hell, you are free to do that as well. In which case, my advice: fight, fight, fight!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.