Author: SEARU

Why does '等' mean 'wait'? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-28 22:06:05 |Display all floors
There is no problem  to give your interpretation of  Chinese characters, but the thing is, you could have made it look more authentic, for example, you should have given us the sources why it is the way as you tell us. Is it the result of your search and study or simply your fantasy which has no boundary? Is the topic an academic one or one for fun?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-30 16:20:46 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-5-28 13:56
Thanks for your support that is great encouragement for my writing!

You're welcome. Politics aside, I think you are a nice guy. So what's your hometown called?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-30 21:21:50 |Display all floors
hi222 Post time: 2017-5-30 16:20
You're welcome. Politics aside, I think you are a nice guy. So what's your hometown called?

De_zhou City, Shandong Province.
I wish I am also good on politics in your eyes!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-21 17:03:26 |Display all floors
interesting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-22 17:50:13 |Display all floors
Sallywrj Post time: 2017-7-21 17:03
interesting

Thanks for your appreciation that is great pleasure and encouragement for my work here on the Chinadaily! It is so fun to explain the invention of some Chinese characters through which we could feel our ancestors' wisdom. Really we must express our ideas by all means and only in this way we can master the language!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.