Author: SEARU

Why does '等' mean 'wait'? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-27 12:38:47 |Display all floors
GreenNanning Post time: 2017-5-26 22:21
Yes, it is our custom to say things ambiguous, so when you try to provide an explanation, you  can s ...

But your meaning is very clear from which I can feel some chilly wind in cold Winter although it is Summer! Hummer!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-27 15:03:07 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-5-27 12:38
But your meaning is very clear from which I can feel some chilly wind in cold Winter although it i ...

Haha, you are over-sensitive. I myself do not even know what I am talking about, so how can you read my mind? Perhaps you might have received too much Chinese-style lecture in the classroom to know the intention of a writer from his article and this very writer often claims he doesn't have that on his mind at all.
You are advised to have a health examination if you do feel cold in the hot summer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-27 19:53:52 |Display all floors
GreenNanning Post time: 2017-5-27 15:03
Haha, you are over-sensitive. I myself do not even know what I am talking about, so how can you re ...

Any way it is good to feel cool in hot weather when reading your notes that shows your writing is tasty! I can't helping laughing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-27 22:33:14 |Display all floors
OK, cool boy, what is your job when you are not acting here? (Well, you know people are curious all the time, or we could be partners in future to explore the unknown fields in the world, who knows?)
By the way, do you think your efforts made here can be appreciated by those who need to learn Chinese? (Or are there foreign people visiting this forum for  learning Chinese language?)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-28 07:07:54 |Display all floors
GreenNanning Post time: 2017-5-27 22:33
OK, cool boy, what is your job when you are not acting here? (Well, you know people are curious all ...

This forum seems like a wonderful flea market although it is run by the government where you can get treasures at cheap price!

YOU ARE WELCOME!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-28 13:53:43 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-5-23 11:06
Thanks for your constructive comment!

I have posted many writings on some interesting Chinese ch ...

I don't think it's important whether or not it equals an inch, as long as it is a measurement unit. Only the idea is important. Or have I missed something?

Thanks, this is interesting. But first, get back the traditional characters if you want to analyze them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-28 13:56:00 |Display all floors
hi222 Post time: 2017-5-28 13:53
I don't think it's important whether or not it equals an inch, as long as it is a measurement unit ...

Thanks for your support that is great encouragement for my writing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.