Author: Hinge

if your child is being bullied, what would you do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-6 10:41:26 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-5-6 09:40
When I was a screw I met a lot if my teachers in prision they were very scared of me since I had t ...

why were they in for? battering their students?
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-6 11:13:33 |Display all floors
Dracarys Post time: 2017-5-5 20:33
Have a talk with the other child or some of them and then decide what to do next ..

bullies are ordinary children like your own son or daughter. The reason why so many bullies control schoolyards with impunity is because their parents can't be bothered to raise their own child properly. But if their child has a complaint, these parents rush to the school and raise a big event. The fruit never falls far from the tree...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-5-6 11:52:54 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-5-6 10:41
why were they in for? battering their students?

Playing with the kiddies

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-6 12:13:10 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-5-6 11:52
Playing with the kiddies

nasty
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-5-6 13:14:25 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-5-6 12:13
nasty

Remember the one teacher that harassed you at school for no reason at all just to be a prick well that was him. He lived in fear of me everyday and go think I did nothing to him he I'd it all himself, the physiology training I got in the army came in handy when I used the methods I was taught on him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-6 15:42:05 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-5-5 18:24
I once got assaulted by my French teacher many yrs ago when I was 12 yrs old. Everybody says viole ...

You know, that's actually a healthy and honest reaction. It's better than pretending you're not angry when you are.

But if you really didn't care for that French teacher, you wouldn't still be angry about it today. Fact is, you loved that teacher, and he betrayed your trust, and that's why you hate him for it. He failed to live up to your expectations of him. You trusted him, how could he do that to you. Anyway, if you really don't like someone, indifference is a better reaction. Hatred would bind you to them.

I used to think about hurting someone back that hurt me, but I think living well is the best revenge.

I'm leaving now. See ya around :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-6 16:54:16 |Display all floors
hi567 Post time: 2017-5-6 15:42
You know, that's actually a healthy and honest reaction. It's better than pretending you're not an ...

your thoughts are quite different and inspiring...
living your life and doing well is the best revenge against people who have wronged you, but not everybody can see it that way...
what I regret is my parents not taking action against the school the most

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.