Author: sfphoto

Trump: 'We're like a Third World nation'   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-4 09:03:48 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-5-4 03:40
You didn't get it: it wasn't the backwardness of his tribe but the racism of his white hosts that  ...

Not only was Ota Benga rejected (or so he thought) in the White community, he also was rejected by his own people in Africa.

I just explained that in my previous post.

But for your enlightenment (or delightment), I suggest you consider the situation of a Black African or African American in China. Or even just the situation of a Filipino, an Indian or a White in China.

Do you think they experience anything very different from what Ota Benga was put through as an exotic outsider in the West?

Even in 21st century China the mentality of people is virtually the same as in 19th century Europe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 09:06:41 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-5-4 03:48
If Donald Trump were to travel between Beijing and Shanghai, he wouldn't need to put up with road  ...

Yeah, sure. I know that. But he might visit MOganshan for example, and see how the roads outside Shanghai differ from Shanghai's urban network. He might visit some border village in Yunnan. And he would certainly scratch his head at how the Chinese motorists and pedestrians behave. He would thank his bulletproof limousine for surviving the many potential crashes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 09:07:17 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-5-4 03:53
Gee, we know you fled from South Africa because you can't stand living under black rule after Mand ...

Idiotic posts do not deserve a serious reply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 09:08:14 |Display all floors
cwdy Post time: 2017-5-4 04:00
I had kept my eyes on this forum for quite some time, it occurred to me you might be a devil's adv ...

Invitation accepted. Make that luohanguyo tea for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 09:09:38 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-5-4 04:20
¿Habla inglés?

You mean Trump has no business saying that "China has done an incredible job"?

Donald Trump currently is in his most sinophile phase; he knows when diplomacy is useful. Didn't he succeed what Barack Obama failed in achieving? He made China's president admit that the two of them are good buddies

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 09:11:34 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-5-4 04:40
Where is your resentfulness? See your words below:

There you have it: you're resentful that S. Afr ...

China is part of the problem that I mentioned but not the major part. And no, I do not feel resentment at all. I feel pity for those who live under worsening conditions. If citizens are unable to steer their country towards a brighter future then you leave resentment to those who have no options. I have and I had.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 10:56:18 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-5-4 04:40
Where is your resentfulness? See your words below:

There you have it: you're resentful that S. Afr ...

> And you're just envious that the President of the USA said: "What China's done is incredible. We're like a Third World nation."

You are such a fool. I hope the Chinese leadership is smarter than you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.