Author: sfphoto

Trump: 'We're like a Third World nation'   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-3 12:42:37 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-5-3 12:03
True to form, there you go again, running down your host China, even when none other than Presiden ...

If Donald Trump had to put up with Chinese road travel, airplane departure delays or the conditions on an ordinary train running from Yongzhou to Lanzhou I rather think he would change his mind, Pooper!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-3 13:04:09 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-5-3 02:17
Your post reminds me of what Franz Fanon wrote of his colonial experience in his seminal book "Blac ...

I feel extremely flattered by you mentioning an old icon, Frantz Fanon. Flattered, Dee:rie. You should give the dead full respect and spell their name correctly: Frantz with a "T".

His books are well received in today's France. You only erred in how you portrayed him: he never thought he was a "White". He knew he was born to parents of mixed parentage: on his mother's side there was Alsatian DNA, on his father's Indian. The rest was Martniqiuan. How could he ever think he was "White"?

His skin colour did not matter in his childhood. It started to matter during WW II when Martinique was isolated by Nazi German war activities in France. Then the French military showed their various tendencies: Vichy France (Fascist) or communist. The Vichy Fascists were racists. The Communists not.

It would be good if his books were translated into Uighur and Tibetan. I am sure that would be welcome for the Chinese...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-3 13:07:35 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-5-2 22:23
So you are also resentful about your own country being backward, though you blame it on other coun ...

Where is my @"resentfulness"??? I am not resentful. I only point out that China has no special calling to be a First-World's master and teacher. It should not brag the way it sometimes does. China is trying to muscle into other territories to build local infrastructure but it routinely bends laws and it makes non-binding offers that invariably have to be revised upward when it comes to amounts of money.

The U.S.A. should build its own infrastructure and thus avoid getting more into debt than it already is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-3 20:52:30 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-5-3 12:03
I'd not wager a penny of him residing in China.

You shoul;d never bet on me since a loser like you is BOUND BY IRON RULES TO ALWAYS LOSE!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 00:02:18 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-5-3 11:47
He is enjoying himself in China, courtesy of the prople and the Party, but he never cease condemnin ...

Obviously.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 00:07:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-5-3 12:30
iUnlike you, I do not have false hopes and expectations. I won't change my mind just to please so ...

I don't think any of the people from the so-called developed countries, even including Australian, would think of you as one of them. lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 01:52:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-5-4 02:18
seneca Post time: 2017-5-3 12:30
Unlike you, I do not have false hopes and expectations. I won't change my mind just to please some narcisstic people from a developing country who suffer from having an inferiority complex.

I guess that's why you're here in China: to remind us "inferior colored people" how superior you white South Africans are, isn't it? So do tell us Your White Whiteness Sir Seneca: how many blacks did your white family enslave in South Africa?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.