Views: 6758|Replies: 132

Against 5 US carrier groups, CHina 's Stealth H20 bomber & 095 most LETHAL [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-1 07:52:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tenderloin at 2017-5-1 07:53

China's stealth bomber H20 , coupled with new nuke attack subs 095 are most lethal combination against US carriers.

Not to mention DF21D ASBM missiles aiming at US carriers.

China 's goal to able to engage simultaenously against "5 US Carrier Strike groups" at the same time.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-5-1 11:56:07 |Display all floors
Warmongering

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-1 11:56:26 |Display all floors
V

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-1 12:54:09 |Display all floors

"US Carrier Group"

You guys may think I'm crazy but I'm beginning to think that "with the Trump administration" that a partnership of sort between the US and China is slowly and "indisputably" taking shaoe and shaping for the better of both our worlds "SO LET'S NOT ROCK THIS BOAT HERE COMPATRIOTS" because...
"As old the saying goes, loose lips sinks ships and this ship is too valuable and important fir us to overlook"
Let's also hope that he (DJT) is able to clean the swamp in DC as he had insists because it is this swamp that is holding up progress in China US relations therefore "the cleaning of the DC swamp are essential if the two countries are to form a lasting or any kind of a partnership"

And, if my suspicion holds true, let's further hope that he (DJT) gets a second term because these things (US China relations) takes time to nurture and grow therefore a second Trump term is also essentual because, if another administration moves into the White House before this US China relationship takes hold, this opportunity, for both the US and China, would've been a total waste.

Loose lips sinks ships, compatriots.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-3 12:39:13 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-5-1 12:54
"US Carrier Group"

You guys may think I'm crazy but I'm beginning to think that "with the [/backco ...

Why is the Chinese army navy in the Indian Ocean?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-3 12:56:28 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-5-1 12:54
"US Carrier Group"

You guys may think I'm crazy but I'm beginning to think that "with the [/backco ...

Well, Wishful thinking I'd say.

JFK, served as the 35th.
But the swamp was deep and deadly them days...
Nowadays, them alligator-infested-swamps are 10 times worse...
Brains in DC getting infested by parasitic worms...
The ugly part about this is that neurocysticercosis is much more common than people think...

Recently, they smeared VX nerve agent on Kim Jong Nam's face and 'Hasta la vista, baby'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-3 21:10:50 |Display all floors
China's first self-built aircraft carrier is not competitive with more powerful carriers in the U.S. Navy despite the fanfare over its launch last week.

According to the French Institute for International and Strategic Affairs, the Type 001A carrier – sometimes referred to as the Shandong – has the power and capability of a typical carrier built in the '50s.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.