Views: 791|Replies: 1

Kim's Nukes Mocked. But careful Global.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-30 23:30:34 |Display all floors

Careful, Global...

China mocks pyongyang tech prowess

"This might not be as it seems!!!"

My recollection is that "Kim's tech prowess" is not at all

as bad as this therefore I wouldn't rub these failures on the noses of the North Koreans as did because

"three failures in a row", Man, just can't be coincidences.

My speculation is that it's EMP at work  (a well documented technology) or some other jamming

or interference technology discreetly being deployed and once this technology "is field tested and proven", this thing, thus thing I would term as

"Operation Korean Fury" will kick off in a fury "in consortium with other nations" in the region.

In short: Kim's nukes must not be allowed to reach the shores of America at whatever the cost...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-5-3 12:40:02 |Display all floors
One was heading for Russia

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.