Views: 983|Replies: 6

Duterte: helpless against China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-30 11:46:57 |Display all floors

Duterte: helpless against China

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said Thursday there was no point protesting Chinese artificial island building in disputed areas of the South China Sea because it could not be stopped.

Duterte made the comments ahead of an Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) summit this week, and he confirmed he would not use the event to pressure China on its expansionism in the strategically vital waters.

"It cannot be an issue anymore. It's already there. What would be the purpose also of discussing it if you cannot do anything," Duterte told reporters.

Duterte: helpless against China.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-2 09:55:26 |Display all floors

Dutertes; Jollybee Enquirer

Again, how I love "the writing creatively" of the western press...

I mean free pass? Wow!!!

Philippines' Duterte gives China free pass over sea row

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte failed to condemn China's push to control most of the disputed South China Sea on Sunday after hosting a regional summit, handing Beijing a political victory. A day after taking centre stage as host of an Association of Southeast Asian Nations leaders' meeting, Duterte released a bland chairman's statement that ignored last year's international ruling outlawing China's sweeping claims to the key waterway.

And, imsults added to injury...

He now wants to drill with us... I'm sure he's not talking about offshore oil of course...  

Philippines open to joint war drills with China: Duterte

MANILA, May 1 (Xinhua) -- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said on Monday that he is open to the idea of conducting joint military exercises with China."I agree (to the idea). They can have joint exercise(s) here in Mindanao, maybe in the Sulu Sea," Duterte told reporters after visiting the Chinese warship docked in Davao City wharf. Duterte said he was very impressed by the Chinese warship. "It's very impressive. It's all carpeted. It's so beautiful. Inside, it's like a luxury hotel," he told reporters, "It's clean!" He said the visit to the warship is part of the confidence building and good will between Manila and Beijing. A Chinese naval fleet has begun a three-day friendly visit after arriving Sunday at Davao City in the southeastern region of The Philippines.

Man!!!! That hurt pride it have to be pretty substantial hearing this from "the Donald J. Trump of the Filipinas.

Footnote: thread specifically designed to inflict major pain on whiners so shoot me if you can't take tge heat.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-5-2 14:18:20 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-5-2 09:55
Dutertes; Jollybee Enquirer

Again, how I love "the writing creatively" of the western ...

Chinese criminals stealing other countries terrority

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-2 14:18:37 |Display all floors
D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-5 00:13:43 |Display all floors

I guess this is what's known as "RUBBING IT IN". Don't you agree, people???

As follow:

Anyway, if I were Dutertes, I definitely wouldn't accept Trump's invite to vist him in the White House.

China's Xi hails ties with Philippines as Duterte cools on US

Trump is unable to control the US media, who in turn is in the payroll of the Washington war mongers who had been trying in vain "to keep him (DJT) from getting his fingers on the nuke botton, a metaphorical term for the US Presidency, therefore, if he does go to the US, even as President of the Philippines, they can overrule Trump, have Dutertes incarcerated, and charge him with genocide. The Americans are good, plenty good, in that sirt if stuff you know...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-9 01:34:07 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-5-5 00:13

As follow:

Will the world's policeman kick out the Chinese criminals?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-9 01:35:05 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-5-5 00:13

As follow:

Go on tell me about the new aircraftcarrier

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.