Author: senoritazhao

China's SOE VS US's "too big to fail" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-28 16:48:44 |Display all floors
Besides, if one is to be ruled by corrupt leaders, at least I would pefer to be ruled by corrupt leaders that majority (preferably all) of the population got to choose. It would be somewhat of an incentive for the leaders to act as their voters wish - more so than in dictatorship anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-28 19:41:42 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-4-28 16:45
I have not seen you (or your "us") revolting against anything, and if you also consider voting use ...

Look at history you complete and utter moron. Why do you think we have our workers protections and welfare state in non-US British stock nations? Why do you think the English got the dole? Why do you think the English got the NHS? Why do you think the English got decent public housing for the WORKING CLASS? Us Aussies got all of that stuff too, and more. You total idiot. And it wasnt democracy that got all of these things for us - it was the threat that we would rise up and overthrow the surplus capitalist class. And I am in a state of permanent revolution just like Gramsci spoke of - most of us are. Do you really believe that western 'democracy' is in good shape? None of us believe in it. You serious idiot.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-28 20:12:02 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-4-28 16:48
Besides, if one is to be ruled by corrupt leaders, at least I would pefer to be ruled by corrupt lea ...

Blah blah retard. The majority didnt choose Trump. US elites that control US society claim that only 60% of Americans voted in the last election and not even half of them voted for Trump - he lost the 'popular vote' - plus the 60% is an obvious exaggeration - plus - most that did vote for Trump only did it because they hate Clinton. Trump and Clinton were both chosen by the US elites. Sanders and Warren are controlled by US elites. Ron Paul was. All of the politicians that are on offer in western society are controlled by the elites. There is no choice and truly no lesser of evils - just pure evil. And these idiots Americans will claim that Trumps approval rating is 42%. This is complete and utter bullcrap. Far less than 42% of Americans approve of Trump - and it is even less globally apart from the completely brain dead Russian population of dumb Russian peasants. Trump is popular with Russians - I will give you that.

The strong majority in the west no longer believe in democracy at all and we do not trust the corporate media either. Western democracy is truly on its last legs. It will not be ending history Im afraid.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-28 20:13:53 |Display all floors
Besides, if one is to be ruled by corrupt leaders, at least I would pefer to be ruled by corrupt lea ...

And 'dictatorship'? Look at who always kills the so-called 'dictators'. It is always the so-called 'elites'. Long before Caesar the 'elites' have been murdering every so-called 'populist'.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-28 20:15:00 |Display all floors

You and your kind should just give up. Your nonsense is just ridiculous at this stage. We are going to destroy you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-28 23:09:09 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-4-28 20:15
You and your kind should just give up. Your nonsense is just ridiculous at this stage. We are goin ...

Your comments are evidence to the contrary. They demonstrate the very reasons why "we" should not give up, and why "you" will not destroy us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 14:33:16 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-4-28 19:41
Look at history you complete and utter moron. Why do you think we have our workers protections and ...

Your additional comments popped up rather late through the filter, so I reply late.

And it wasnt democracy that got all of these things for us - it was the threat that we would rise up and overthrow the surplus capitalist class.

You are right in the sense that strikes and generally workers rising up to claim their rights contributes greatly to improved workers' protection in some countries. Workers who did serious labor to make their bosses rich, and had a right to demand something more.

What such work are you doing currently, or how is your boss enslaving you now? Exactly to what such group do you belong, that has any claim to revolution?

From what I have understood between the lines, you are uneducated and more or less unemployed by choice, despite all those serious workers through the last century contributing to wellfare states to finance all that for you.

There are lot of people who are in that kind of position. They are poor, their life is perhaps empty, they feel left out of the progress that rest of society enjoy, and they think "revolution" is easy way to switch roles. For some, joining ISIS or whatever is same kind of misthought opportunity.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.