Author: gork

Western Post-Truth Fake News   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-27 16:12:20 |Display all floors
More Fake News
- anglo book burning

"Trump says ‘Korea used to be a part of China’…. Twitter goes ballistic & S. Korea investigates"

The amerikan sheeple have gone ballistic in response to the above comment by war criminal, The Donald, who claims Korea used to be part of China. Yet, those protesting the war criminal's comment claim to be able to prove a negative, like the non-existant WMD in Iraq. NOT ONE has bothered to confirm their point of view, they simply repeat the propaganda they've been brain-washed with in their history classes at skool.

It could very well be that Korea was once part of China. All that's required is that someone find a map, verified by carbon-dating that showed Korea was part of China and all the history books would have to be re-written.

We know Japan used to be part of China and probably the Philippines, given that Subic Bay is a chinese name, whereas Philip is the name given to the island on colonisation by Spain.

Most Amerikan believe it was an amerikan woman who was the first into space, when it was, in fact, a Russian.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-27 19:34:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2017-4-27 19:36

They are running a promo for that stupid John Olivers show where Oliver makes a joke about the fact that his employer is the CIA. And the CIA wants to push this 'fake news' nonsense that helps the official CIA corporate news? You cant trust any news source that isnt official CIA US corporate news right? That is the point of this 'fake news' nonsense right? So why the hell is a Chinese forum promoting the CIAs 'fake news' agenda? Why isnt this CIA agenda thread in the trash where it belongs. Why do Chinese always go out of their way to help the CIA? Why is this site choc full of CIA minion propagandists pushing CIA talking points constantly? What a joke. Is the CIA moderating this forum or what?

Does China really want to sink to the level of these idiot Americans and Russians? Why not destroy the worthless idiots instead? Yes - both of them. USA and Russia are one. They must be destroyed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-28 04:26:33 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-4-25 19:52
Hate

I hate the banksters. You hate their victims. Therefore I am morally superior to you.

Not really ... on all three statements.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-28 16:26:52 |Display all floors
Zionist Daily Telegraphic Nonsense Oversells Brexit

"I am afraid that whilst we remain in the EU, EU nationals with criminal records are free to travel from one EU country to another, but once we leave we can get back control of our borders and we could put a stop to free movement for criminals."

EU laws on sharing information relating to criminal records came into effect in 2012 but campaigners warn that in practice only the most dangerous criminals are flagged up by some member states.

-  Romanian migrant raped woman in the UK days after release from prison in his home country

Yes folks, in two years time, the EU will have less incentive to share criminal records with the non-EU poodle state, so there will be LESS protection because there will still be travel even if it's less free. It's not as though the poodle state isn't CURRENTLY an EU member.

As we all know, the zionist Daily Telegraphic Nonsense spouts total claptrap: “There are some writers even in the UK which write bullsh**t, with all due respect,” responded Schaeuble.

“Did you say bulls**t?” asked the anchor.

“Yes. I don't like it,” said Schaeuble.

They were talking about a piece by Matthew Lynn in The Telegraph which describes Germany as the “biggest threat to the stability of the global economy right now," more than the looming Brexit or US President Donald Trump’s “bone-headed protectionism.”

- Calling Germany a ‘rogue' economy is ‘bulls**t’ – finance minister

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-28 20:46:30 |Display all floors
gork Post time: 2017-4-28 16:26
Zionist Daily Telegraphic Nonsense Oversells Brexit

"I am afraid that whilst we remain in the EU, E ...

That works both ways!!
Our intelligence is far superior to the EU. We have stopped dozens of planned terrorist attacks in the uk, and have also interrupted planned attacks on usa airlines in the past!!
if they want to go down that road they will lose badly...
What were the EU doing when france and Germany were getting turned upside down?
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-28 21:02:40 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-4-24 18:40
Vanished

My post vanished.

Unfortunately you were wrong.

Or just a despicable liar!

Your two turdy posts have well and truly appeared.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-28 21:03:59 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-4-25 19:52
Hate

I hate the banksters. You hate their victims. Therefore I am morally superior to you.

Your hate will burn you to death from within your decrepit body!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.