Turdhill

Turdhill was a c*nt.

Like you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-24 21:03:50 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-4-24 18:47
Turdhill

Turdhill was a c*nt.

Whether he was or wasn't is immaterial to me.

All I know for sure is that you are an inconsequential little man who thinks hate is a hobby.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-24 21:33:53 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-4-24 18:29
Credible Reference

Do you have credible references that prove that a fragile aircraft wing can cu ...

Everybody in the kknow know that the W.T.C. was brought down by a giant swarm ofmosquitoes. Talk about deadly insects!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-24 21:35:17 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-4-24 18:40
Vanished

My post vanished.

God will safekeep it for you. After your death you will get it back if you rise to Heaven. I you go to Hell, god will burn it on a candle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-25 19:52:13 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2017-4-24 21:03
Whether he was or wasn't is immaterial to me.

All I know for sure is that you are an inconsequent ...

Hate

I hate the banksters. You hate their victims. Therefore I am morally superior to you.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-26 16:09:34 |Display all floors
More Rabid BS From the Quackonomist

Later he explained that his decision not to label China a currency manipulator, as he had threatened, was a quid pro quo for China helping out over North Korea.
- How to deal with the world’s most dangerous regime

As most nations agree, including some gangster-run, anglo-thieved prison-states, it's the Great Satan which is the most dangerous of all.

The above lie is an attempt to oblige China. It's only war criminal, The Donald, who stated that that was his position. He did NOT claim that China had agreed to it.

The accusation by the Great Satan of currency manipulator is without legal force. It judges other nations based on their trade balance with the Great Satan. In other words, it's Great Satan legislation not, for example, WTO rules. So you're supposed to believe war criminal, The Donald, slandered China, then retracted the slander in exchange for assistance in oppressing Free Korea.

North Korea is a vile, blood-drenched dictatorship where any hint of disloyalty is punishable by gulag or death.

But as Martin Luther King pointed out the Great Satan is the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet.

America has long been the guardian of something different: a rules-based order that applies to every country, big or small, and which has underpinned the relative peace and remarkable growth of the world since 1945.

And the Great Satan is the worst violator of all those rules, whilst persecuting any leader that fails to comply with its demands regardless of those rules. Korea has been under Great Satan infestation for over 70 years in violation of her sovereignty and international law.

Instead, the Quackonomist attributes respectability of authority to the gangster-run, thieved prison-state of Amerika, which it doesn't have: The world would become a more dangerous place if America started letting China break the rules (for example, in the South China Sea) in exchange for help to resolve whichever issue happens to be in the news.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.