Author: senoritazhao

If your mother wife fell into a river at the same time, who would you save first   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
OH, my god,it is a so old topic.
I think you should marry a swiming wife if you are single now,then save your mother.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
henu236 Post time: 2017-4-21 15:19
OH, my god,it is a so old topic.
I think you should marry a swiming wife if you are single now,then  ...

Problem is some people think they are ultra smart by asking the same old stupid question, just because they think they have the solution and are old enough to ask that question.
The world is full of such people whose mentality is beneath rock bottom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-4-22 08:42
Goodness! Your computer is shut out by your parents and guidian due to your mischief, playing trua ...

Does anybody know WTH a "guidian" is?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2 DayEarlier 04:04 |Display all floors
I would show a brand new boxed Iphone ! Who comes out first by own power gets it
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2 DayEarlier 06:48 |Display all floors
Just shout that there is a 20ft. hungry crocodile coming towards them. Humans can do wonder under stress.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2 DayEarlier 06:52 |Display all floors
Just shout that there is a 20ft. hungry crocodile coming towards them. Humans can do wonder under stress.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2 DayEarlier 07:09 |Display all floors
This is easy.

Both mother and wife would be in the water at the same time for the question to be valid.  They would therefore be near each other for strength in face of life-threatening adversity, as is wont to occur naturally with women. So that two problems become geographically one problem. Swim to both and save both at the same time. It is what happens after saving both at the same time that is the bigger challenge. One must show diplomacy. Right eye looks caringly at mother; left eye looks caringly at wife. Mouth must only utter, "are you alright?" without addressing who in particular.  

That out of the way, go home, dry up, eat some porridge and wonder about life in general. Just be thankful the question was not mother, wife and mistress(es).

The end.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.