Author: senoritazhao

Why is owning a house so important as a condition for marriage?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
My girlfriends tell me that her parents tell them that it does not matter if I have a house, car or money if I were to marry them. It is in her destiny that counts most! For if I am destined to be rich, I will be; even if she is poor!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

This kind of thing used to annoy me but at the end of the day why would a girl want to be with you if you cant even buy a house? It is fair enough.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

This post was edited by 1584austin at 2017-4-21 21:00
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-4-21 20:50
My girlfriends tell me that her parents tell them that it does not matter if I have a house, car or  ...

Has she been to Specsavers lately?

Disclaimer

This post and any attachments to it, may be confidential and are intended solely for the individual to whom I replied

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of Austin and do not necessarily represent those of the China Daily or the China Daily Forum.

Use magic tools Report

1584austin Post time: 2017-4-21 20:59

Some are willing to sacrifice! Happen to be THE FORTUNATE ONE!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-4-21 20:59

Frankly, most of my girlfriends are from rather well to do families. Most have their own houses, not one but more than two! Yes, I will inherit them easily. They are really beautiful young ladies!
Well cultured, well educated and very sensitive to my thoughts and feelings!
What to do?
Some of them do not mind if they are married to me. They promise each other to share well!
Man is a man!

Use magic tools Report

foreignchinese Post time: 2017-4-21 06:44
Material Girl.

Perhaps, you mean, 'materialistic'!

Use magic tools Report

foreignchinese Post time: 2017-4-21 06:44
Material Girl.

Perhaps, you mean, 'materialistic'!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.