Views: 505|Replies: 2

my new work [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-20 16:35:28 |Display all floors
 The first week of the internship, I can simply summed up in a few words, that is: see more, ask more, watch more, think more! Manager zhao main let me to know something about our company background, product, development direction, etc. In addition, try to communicate with colleagues, because from the conversation can also learn many things. Colleagues are very enthusiastic, very take care of me, often in I encounter difficulties when they take the initiative to lend a helping hand, they patiently taught me how to use the printer, fax machine, copier of some commonly used office supplies, such as how to answer the call. Also from the perspective of I am a college graduate students to consider for me, encouraged me to do things to do, don't understand asked, that's all right, I was so touched and pleased. In order to be truly learned knowledge, I am very strict requirements to do everything, even simple things (filing) I will seriously consider a few times, as a result, although do not fast, but can ensure satisfactory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-20 20:42:49 |Display all floors
Your first step .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-21 15:08:54 |Display all floors
Tsaokuohua Post time: 2017-4-20 20:42
Your first step .

thank you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.